• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Our CL squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Liverpool Squad for Champions League Play-Offs

Goalkeepers: Mignolet, Karius, Ward

Defenders: Matip, Lovren, Klavan, Gomez, Masterson*, Clyne, Alexander-Arnold*, Moreno, Robertson, Flanagan

Midfielders: Coutinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Can, Milner, Grujic, Brannagan*, Ejaria*, Woodburn*

Forwards: Firmino, Sturridge, Origi, Solanke, Mane, Salah, Kent*, Ojo*, Wilson*, Brewster*

As you can see, no Sakho and no Markovic.
Lallana is also out, obviously due to injury.
Ings out to.

Phil is in though.

Brannagan still with us?
Who the heck is Masterson?

:GRIN:

I looked him up on our website. Didn't realise he was the under 18 captain. Is he any good?

Conor Masterson

No idea, but we did pay about a €1 million for him when he was 13, and we apparently signed him ahead of City and United.

Ings is probably still in his rehabilitation to get fit. He wasn't involved in any of the pre-season was he?

Liverpool Squad for Champions League Play-Offs

Goalkeepers: Mignolet, Karius, Ward

Defenders: Matip, Lovren, Klavan, Gomez, Masterson*, Clyne, Alexander-Arnold*, Moreno, Robertson, Flanagan

Midfielders: Coutinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Can, Milner, Grujic, Brannagan*, Ejaria*, Woodburn*

Forwards: Firmino, Sturridge, Origi, Solanke, Mane, Salah, Kent*, Ojo*, Wilson*, Brewster*

As you can see, no Sakho and no Markovic.
Lallana is also out, obviously due to injury.
Ings out to.

Phil is in though.

Who'd thought two years ago that Klavan would lift the Big Ears!!!???

Nice to see Ryan Kent given a new contract. I really want him to push on now. (Weirdly in his interview on the offal, although Oldham born, he now appears to think he's Jamaican like all those daft London lads.)

Reactions: HC
Nice to see Ryan Kent given a new contract. I really want him to push on now. (Weirdly in his interview on the offal, although Oldham born, he now appears to think he's Jamaican like all those daft London lads.)
I really believe Kent could do a job here this season and play enough minutes to develop . Whether Klopp agrees with that assessment is to be seen I guess

The blank space on the wall, blemished only by the odd trace of blue tack, which once was graced by the face of Yesil, is about to be covered by a portrait of Kent. Yes, folks, Kent is my new Yesil! Prepare yourselves!!
I was wondering who the successor would be

Hopefully it's not cursed

Searched YouTube for a Kent interview and found this .

It's a group interview with 6 of our best prospects from 2 years ago, Philips, Brewitt, Wilson, Kent, Rossiter and Sinclair.
Saddens me to see that 4 of them were either sold or released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom