• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ozil..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a pundit in the world not celebrating how fit, hard working and brave our midfied three was yesterday was?

Fast track 24 hours and we are allegedly signing Bug eyes.

Lol

He had no problem with work rate for Germany in the WC

Was there a pundit in the world not celebrating how fit, hard working and brave our midfied three was yesterday was?

Fast track 24 hours and we are allegedly signing Bug eyes.

Lol

He had no problem with work rate for Germany in the WC

His game does not require pace..

Are we saying if you are over 30 you won't play for Liverpool?

Cmon now..
Well you can if joining for less than 10M or free and come from a good club. But you only join as a spare not regular.

This is bollox isn't it ? - Ozil is the type of player Mourinho would sign even if he was 39 years of age because he's worked with him once and and won a title with him in one of Real Madrid's shittest ever static teams.

The idea of forum is to create a discussion that can be open up to debate

Starting threads usually helps with that

You might want to try it sometime.. [emoji6]

Yes it is - but why start something on anyone who is over the 27 year old mark ? - you know we don't sign OAP's for LFC. We only sign those that are young dumb and full of cum. Ozil is not our type.

The idea of forum is to create a discussion that can be open up to debate

Starting threads usually helps with that

You might want to try it sometime.. [emoji6]

Focus on Twitter less would be my advice. You seem to believe too much of it. Apply a common sense filter.

I read somewhere that this guy goes everywhere with his entourage; you want to speak to him you have to get through them first. He seems to be a proper prima donna who needs preferential treatment, not sure how Klopp will take to that.

I’ve always thought Ozil would be perfect for us, because he always shows up against the shite we struggle to break down... disappears against anyone decent so I’d never play him against a top team, but we seem to know how to beat them as it is.

That said, I hate the owl-faced cunt and would probably be physically sick if he ever played for us. Regardless, it’s never going to happen.

HTTP3d3dy5ob2xpZG9ndGltZXMuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE2LzAxL2NoYXNpbmctdGFpbC0xLmdpZgloglog.gif

A couple of kicks and Ozil normally disappears in a game. Proper big game bottler. Whenever we've played arsenal i've always wanted Ozil to play because i know then its like they are down to 10 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom