• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PDC Darts 2024

LarryHagman

Well-Known
I'm surprised there's no thread. For me, the darts is a Xmas/NY staple. The action/tension is pretty much unsurpassed in sport these days. It 100% delivers!

No idea who's on course. I watched a scouser the other night in Bunting who averaged 105+, and Luke Littler has looked awesome for a 16 year old Runcornian. But, when you get to the nitty-gritty, the standard is insane.

Let's see how it goes.

Whatever happened to Rob Cross and Peter Wright?

Every year there always seem to be a batch of new kids from the BDO I’ve never heard of jumping on the scene and upsetting the odds week after week.

I'm surprised there's no thread. For me, the darts is a Xmas/NY staple. The action/tension is pretty much unsurpassed in sport these days. It 100% delivers!

No idea who's on course. I watched a scouser the other night in Bunting who averaged 105+, and Luke Littler has looked awesome for a 16 year old Runcornian. But, when you get to the nitty-gritty, the standard is insane.

Let's see how it goes.
I don't think it can top this..

Littler the oldest looking 16 y.o ever.

But that double bull's eye, double 16 out was something else...

I was asked who'd win the final, I said Luke; can't lose!

I hope Humphries beats his ass tonight & I think he will.

Out of all the players in the last 4, he's the only 1 you could've predicted to be there. Smith, Price, MVG, Anderson, Wright nowhere to be seen.

Can already tell Humphries gonna clean up with this kid and send him back to school tomorrow.

Far too good.

How about when you saw him pictured holding the sun newspaper?
Fucking kid aint got a clue, sticks posts up of himself on twitter at the Emirates "chillin". Glad he's getting his arse handed to him, now finish him off Humpy....with those cool hands of yours.

Humphriessss!!! Well done sir.

Great final, lil Lukey gave as good as he got until the #1 showed why he is the world #1

I backed Humphries to win 7-4 in sets (at 7/1) when he pulled it back to 3-4…was the percentage play if he pulled level (Littler was always going to tighten if caught just as Humphries resumed momentum).

Back
Top Bottom