• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Philippe Coutinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will be locked if we don't keep it about Coutinho.

**this post has been sponsored by Ross & Sons**

we refuse to pay the extra one million euros just like how we missed on Danny Alves .

I swear he did another great header in Europe away from home. I think it was against a German team. Same type header and it went into the bottom corner. Fucking loved garcia. Was gutted when we sold him.

Luis Garcia could be massively frustrating at times but then would pop up with that little bit of magic that would remind you of why you loved the little scamp. Plus he had one of the best football songs ever.

I swear he did another great header in Europe away from home. I think it was against a German team. Same type header and it went into the bottom corner. Fucking loved garcia. Was gutted when we sold him.

Check the clip that mark1975 shared. I think you're talking about the one in the 5:15 mark thereabouts. Not sure what team it was; they were in blue and white with red socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom