• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

I assume that's why on the Thumbs Up Thumbs Down system they have on the BBC page there is a resounding Thumbs Down.

Yep should be 21 and why was Elliott not included? Look at that shite.

The BBC Thumbs Up Thumbs Down System… eh?

Anyway, I thought they changed it to U2/ a few seasons back for this very reason - but if they haven’t, then there really isn’t that much to complain about other than Harvey for Udogie, but Harvey hadn’t quite nailed a regular starting slot.

Manoo feels a bit overhyped, but I can’t think of many others that have sparkled - maybe the young lad at Newcastle before his injury.

Maybe they’re not discounting penalties or something.

The BBC Thumbs Up Thumbs Down System… eh?

Anyway, I thought they changed it to U2/ a few seasons back for this very reason - but if they haven’t, then there really isn’t that much to complain about other than Harvey for Udogie, but Harvey hadn’t quite nailed a regular starting slot.

Manoo feels a bit overhyped, but I can’t think of many others that have sparkled - maybe the young lad at Newcastle before his injury.

Maybe they’re not discounting penalties or something.
Well it would be a valid reason - that's why the Thumbs down is in the hundreds I assume.

little britain GIF
Imagine going that far this season to watch united, that's a crime in itself.

Back
Top Bottom