• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Plymouth Away FA Cup match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Sean

Very Well-Known
Hopefully a strong side and have them done and dusted by the hour mark. Some big names in our squad.

As an aside, their keeper killed two children in a drink driving crash and served less than 4 years inside for it. Cunt. Hope we humiliate him. Club captain too. Good old football.

Last edited:
Bit early for a match thread, surely this should be in the pre match thread.

@MODS surely you should be enforcing correct threads. Unbelievable scenes these days.

I also trust Rosco has scheduled the 9:45pm Post Match Thread to be provisioned.

He will just lock whichever is the current one and call everyone retarded crybabies for not starting a separate one.

Bit early for a match thread, surely this should be in the pre match thread.

@MODS surely you should be enforcing correct threads. Unbelievable scenes these days.

I also trust Rosco has scheduled the 9:45pm Post Match Thread to be provisioned.

The correct taxonomy of 6CM Match Threads needs sorting

Marko Grujic misses Liverpool's trip to Plymouth amid fresh injury setback fears

Serbian midfielder has been struggling with hamstring tendon injury and has missed a number of training sessions recently

Does Marko Grujic really exist? I reckon they just used clever CGI for the preseason games.

Marko Grujic misses Liverpool's trip to Plymouth amid fresh injury setback fears

Serbian midfielder has been struggling with hamstring tendon injury and has missed a number of training sessions recently

Luckily Lucas is fit.

@LFC: #LFC team v @Only1Argyle: Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Lucas, Moreno, Stewart, Ejaria, Coutinho, Woodburn, Origi, Sturridge #PLYLIV

2e47ed33e8ad13d969a8cd64c91313ef.jpg

It's 245am here and I am still rushing a piece of work that I need to present to the boss tomorrow.

Should I watch the match and go to work looking like an extra from the Walking Dead?

No. You should go straight to bed thus ensuring that the match will be boss for the rest of us.

I am neither a lucky charm nor a jinx.
It's just the way it is. If you make the effort to stay awake it is bound to be a shite match but if you fuck it off it will be boss. It's not just you like, it's universal.

It's just the way it is. If you make the effort to stay awake it is bound to be a shite match but if you fuck it off it will be boss. It's not just you like, it's universal.

Story of my life.

Fuck it. I'll sleep. Hope we tonk them 10-0. Enjoy the match.

All ready to watch this. First game I've watched in awhile. In regards to the fairly medicocre run of results since I last watched the redmen live I think the fact I'm actually watching it bodes well...... Or does it?... Jinx²(Χ³) + Woodburn√ = a 0-3 result. Phew! Glad that's settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom