• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Poch sacked

How much will the sacking cost them? Over 8yrs even. They don’t care. Poch, new united boss?

Nothing surprises me with Chelsea. Goldbridge is right, Poch is weirdly overhyped, but he would have been a safe, competency manager to keep them competitive and bring some stability to the chaos around him. They were starting to see that towards the end after ab injury ravaged campaign and a squad that's an expensive mess.

De Zerbi or Tuchell look pretty safe bets, but lets see.

Nothing surprises me with Chelsea. Goldbridge is right, Poch is weirdly overhyped, but he would have been a safe, competency manager to keep them competitive and bring some stability to the chaos around him. They were starting to see that towards the end after ab injury ravaged campaign and a squad that's an expensive mess.

He's not overhyped. The positive attention he gets is rightly deserved, very few managers make it to a CL final - and he did it. I think we would be served well by him if he was in charge of us. Put it this way - I am really scared of the unknown with Slot.

Why tuchel, so they can sack him again?

Maybe it’s forward thinking from Chelsea, after all McKenna has done a great job in the lower divisions, which is where Chelsea are headed when they get sanctioned for cheating.

Jesus H he was totally taking the club in the right direction. Good news for us but shite for them.

Crazy decision on the surface after the back end of the season they’ve had.

They’ve been superb.

Maybe it’s forward thinking from Chelsea, after all McKenna has done a great job in the lower divisions, which is where Chelsea are headed when they get sanctioned for cheating.
Nothing will happen unless it’s match fixing 😉

This is actually great for us. Even without any signings in the summer, I would have had them down as the favourites to join us City & Arsenal in the top 4. He found a system and a group of players that was really starting to work well together.

Let's hope his replacement rips up the blueprints and starts again from scratch

LOL Chelsea snippet on their search for a new manager ... "They want a dynamic coach to work within a structure that is settled and bedded in."

They are a bunch of crazy delusional bastards aren't they? I bet Todd is trying to find a number for that German man that was managing the Merseyside Reds.

Ok let's pump the breaks here

Chelsea haven't been "superb" at all.

Since the EFL final. The only result I'd give any credit to would be arguably beating Newcastle.

Beating west ham shouldn't be a gold star

Getting twatted by arsenal, no no.

The late united turn around shouldn't have happened as they were winning until united turned it round.

Piss easy run of fixtures, which for me flatters them.

They're fucking shite

Amorim to Chelsea, De Zerbi to Juve, Thomas Frank to Man U, Poch to Bayern, and Mckenna to Brighton
Amorim said he's staying at Lisbon after seeing his arse with the west ham/Chelsea meetings. If be surprised if he left

Amorim said he's staying at Lisbon after seeing his arse with the west ham/Chelsea meetings. If be surprised if he left

Even Chelsea are saying he doesn’t suit the players they have - and they signed a bazillion players - which leads me to believe Amorim is the pricks we thought he was all along.

Chelsea doing Chelsea things or rather Boehly doing Boehly things, we all know in his short tenure what he's about....scrambling around to find the quickest fix on route back to the top.

With that said any manager anywhere deserves the sack for finishing 6th and with no trophies after having a shovel with 400m stuck up his rear.

Back
Top Bottom