• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll [POLL] - City's Remaining Games

Prefix for Poll Threads

Where do you think City will drop points..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
[POLL]

Where can you see them dropping points. ??

Or will they not drop any at all ??

Multiple Choice

Obviously if you select the final option, don't choose others and likewise the other way round

Last edited:
Draw with Spuds and a defeat at Old Toilet.... I'm sure there's a Man Utd forum somewhere right now debating the moral dilemma of beating City and possibly gifting us the title ... that would be my preferred route to being champions.

I wonder which option halmeister will choose??? Poor lad will have some un-jinxing to do after this thread going by the votes so far.

2 votes for Brighton? City will win that one 10-0. Brighton will be lucky to get a corner.

I just can't see them dropping any points. That's the obvious answer, Evo.

I wonder which option halmeister will choose??? Poor lad will have some un-jinxing to do after this thread going by the votes so far.

2 votes for Brighton? City will win that one 10-0. Brighton will be lucky to get a corner.
I think the Brighton manager will knife each of his players if they did lose 10-0. Its a home game for them and the last game of the season...they only lost 1-0 in the FA Cup and probably might give them some shitif their PL survival is on the line still.

At this rate they don’t look like dropping points. Palace was supposed to be be a test but city barely broke sweat

They'll beat a depleted Spurs but draw against the Scum. We'll pounce and take top spot.

Then they'll lose at home to a Rodgers inspired Leicester....

Need United to beat Everton now and have a "sniff" at the top 4.

That'll give them some motivation to then beat City.

Have to hope that Babel's inspired performance at the weekend has killed off Everton's recent good run of form.

I've already resigned to the fact they will win all their remaining games. I can't deal with the stress of watching both us and them desperate for the right result. One side is enough!

Thad said,I've got a sneaky feeling Spurs might get something against them. They have to be confident and they won't sit back. Moura and Son will cause them problems, without a doubt. As for United and the rest of the games then nah, City will likely breeze through them.

They'll beat a depleted Spurs but draw against the Scum. We'll pounce and take top spot.

And Rodgers has his revenge over City; and completes the circle of being the remaining ex-manager who has inflicted a defeat to City this season. That would be poetic justice. You just could not write this shit up could you if it happened like that.

Can’t see them dropping points.

All their players are in form and it’s only 5 games to go.

Bastards

Yeah, unfortunately I don't see them dropping points.

Utd are back to looking terrible again and Spurs will have put everything into the CL ties.

You know what ? those of you who say City will not lose any points maybe right, but I am not going to give up hope when it is just one point. City have looked nervous as soon as a single team scores against them. Both Spurs, and United have something to fight for, in terms of final league position - they just need to draw, and we just need to keep winning and the job is done. The margins are just so fine at the moment - even negative me has hope.

I have a feeling it will be 0-0 against Brighton, with city having 38 shots at goal. Liverpool to score a 92nd minute winner against Wolves.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't see them dropping points.

Utd are back to looking terrible again and Spurs will have put everything into the CL ties.

I reckon Utd will get bummed by Barca and winning the City game will be the only way they can get back into the CL. They have only 3 games left after City, theres no time to make up for any points they drop.

I was thinking how gutted I would be if we get a chance then Rafa kills our dreams with an ultra defensive Newcastle display!

Logic suggests that the only games they drop would be spurs or Utd, I'm not so sure at all.

They'll have to put so much into getting past Spurs & then Utd that they could easily struggle in the 'easier' games afterwards.

Let's not forget, Rodgers is at Leicester, & they are much improved under him, & he'll defo relish an opportunity to derail their title run & get his name mentioned in tandem with a successful Liverpool title run, so you never know.

It would be nice to see the cunts behind in a game or heading towards a draw for once. I wonder how they handle that pressure. Seems like we pass that test, they have not had it once in their run in. Somebody lay a fucking glove on them! Last few games has been like watching Floyd Mayweather hoping he gets beat meanwhile he doesn't even get sparked once.

Need United to beat Everton now and have a "sniff" at the top 4.

That'll give them some motivation to then beat City.

Have to hope that Babel's inspired performance at the weekend has killed off Everton's recent good run of form.

Actually, them drawing or losing at Everton is probably best because they'll simply have to get a result against City. If they beat Everton, lose to City, but win their remaining 3 games inc a top 4 rival in Chelsea then they'll probably scrape 4th.

So in other words, if they beat Everton they could very well see the City game as a free hit...the cunts

I was thinking how gutted I would be if we get a chance then Rafa kills our dreams with an ultra defensive Newcastle display!
That's on my mind too. The thing about Cardiff is that they need the points too, so we can actually be a bit patient with them and allow the gaps to open up. Newcastle is a different kettle of fish altogether. Rafa will do what he does– send out a rigidly organised team that will be tough to pick apart.

That's on my mind too. The thing about Cardiff is that they need the points too, so we can actually be a bit patient with them and allow the gaps to open up. Newcastle is a different kettle of fish altogether. Rafa will do what he does– send out a rigidly organised team that will be tough to pick apart.
Rafa rested Rondon against us last time around. He knows whats up and won't stand in our way. I don't know how he'll do it but we'll get 3 points off them.

It would be nice to see the cunts behind in a game or heading towards a draw for once. I wonder how they handle that pressure. Seems like we pass that test, they have not had it once in their run in. Somebody lay a fucking glove on them! Last few games has been like watching Floyd Mayweather hoping he gets beat meanwhile he doesn't even get sparked once.
Yep, happened all season. The only media comment I've seen on it is Barry Glendenning who has commented on it repeatedly, including on this week's Guardian Football Weekly podcast. Teams try so much harder against us, but it's almost impossible to say it to anyone who isn't a red cos it sounds like bullshit.

I'm sick of teams just rolling over for them, I hoped the Newcastle result would change it, but it hasn't done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom