• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Popcorn Time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad is so vain. But I have to say it is strange that he isn't better advised. Where is his manager/PR advisors?

I wonder if he regrets leaving Real Madrid.

Since he left to have a few meh years at Juve and now Utd, they've been doing pretty well.

I wonder if he regrets leaving Real Madrid.

Since he left to have a few meh years at Juve and now Utd, they've been doing pretty well.

maybe 50/50 regret leaving and regret joining Juve, he definitely thought he was joining a sure thing on mega money

If Messi wins the World Cup Ronaldo will probably storm the brylcream factory and take some hostages

On the other hand, if Ronaldo wins the world cup ETH is going to find Ronaldo sitting in his office like this...

giphyalone.gif

I think he knew what he was doing when he went on the show. It was a calculated move to force the club’s hand to tear up his contract and release him, which was what he’s been trying to do since last season.

This. That toerag Sterling pulled the same stunt when he decided he wanted to move to the Emptyhad.

Rumors of United interested in Mbappe.

If he plays for them, I’m done with football for good.

Why - he’ll probably demand full control of buying policy, team selection, management and that they find 10 vestal virgins dressed in white to carry him into the pitch on a ceremonial chair while throwing rose petals at his feet.

So…. who do we want him to fuck up next?

He’ll want to play for a CL team.

Chelsea?? Real Madrid - surely PSG couldn’t - would Bayern even contemplate giving him a contract till the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom