• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Benfica (h) - CL QF - Wed 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby seems to have no sharpness to his game right now. Just a little slow with everything. Including decision making.

Again this is the not talk about enough problem with this team with not having enough at least 1 midfield ball dribbler especially on a day like this when passes are sloppy. Were struggling to get the balls to our front three and none of the midfielders can beat his man, so frustrating. I wish we had prime Lallana or prime Coutinho in this team as an alternative tactic to employ sometimes.

Again this is the not talk about enough problem with this team with not having enough at least 1 midfield ball dribbler especially on a day like this when passes are sloppy. Were struggling to get the balls to our front three and none of the midfielders can beat his man, so frustrating. I wish we had prime Lallana or prime Coutinho in this team as an alternative tactic to employ sometimes.

We're signing Carvalho in the summer.

We've also got Keita and Harvey, and even Ox if we want dribblers in the centre of the park.

Clearly in this game we're going for 'control' with Millie. And tbf, we've created enough chances to be out of sight.

Just flicked over to City to watch highlights. City hit the post and Atlectico had a deflected shot on target but never a threat

We should be well ahead but again another outrageous piece of luck seems the opposition score - we had looked very comfortable otherwise. How the hell Bobby didn't either chip the keeper or play the ball earlier to Diaz I don't know, cert goal in either case but he dithered.

Konate has been great bar that stroke of bad luck.

Anyway this team are more than a match for Benfica and with 5 subs to come in the second we should wrap this up sooner or later.

It feels like we having one of those days where our passing is just off, which I guess is to be expected when we missing 6/7 of our first team starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom