• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (A) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess which motherfucker was dicking around with his dough during our goals?

That's right. This guy.

It's all balled up and ready to cook later. Might just go and have a good old stare at it for the 2nd half.

Don't tell it what you are going to put on top of it. The yeast will do a jonestown.

How exactly did she play your roll?

I'm happily married. One of my roommates freshmen year was the filthiest hockey player, in every sense, and routinely used the phrase "fatty from last night" and also referred to women as "swamp donkeys."

Amongst those swamp donkeys, he was beloved. He had zero interest in curating any quality it was just volume and a coalition of the willing.

I do have a little roll though, look like klopp in a t shirt.

I'm happily married. One of my roommates freshmen year was the filthiest hockey player, in every sense, and routinely used the phrase "fatty from last night" and also referred to women as "swamp donkeys."

Amongst those swamp donkeys, he was beloved. He had zero interest in curating any quality it was just volume and a coalition of the willing.

I do have a little roll though, look like klopp in a t shirt.

I think we all had a friend like that in uni ...
Remind me of that teen flick "Fat girls need their loving too" (I think it was with freddy prinz jr if you remember him!!!!!)

Macallister is increasingly becoming a concern.

Klopp needs to do something because he’s costing us too often.

We just have three players who want to attack in midfield, that's their instinct. No one with a defensive instinct who is thinking about risk.

We just have three players who want to attack in midfield, that's their instinct. No one with a defensive instinct who is thinking about risk.

Yeah the balance isn’t there and mitigating circumstances for him specifically but still doesn’t excuse the sloppy passing and poor decision making.

Macallister is increasingly becoming a concern.

Klopp needs to do something because he’s costing us too often.

Hes not a 6 and he's never going to be comfortable in that role. I don't know why we are persisting with it. It's like somebody doing a bad Thiago impersonation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom