• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how we played all those games and Diaz was the only bright spot. Now, without Diaz.

Carvahlo is promising. He shouldnt be so important.

Trent wanting to score.

Its on Klopp this, everyone has been talking the same issues up for years and hes being a stubborn prick.

He needs to look at why Rafa and Houllier came a cropper, for exactly the same sort of blindspots and hanging themselves out to dry in the press by hopelessly backing themselves against the fucking obvious.

I actually feel sorry for Trent, as poor a defender as he is, Klopps is fucking ruining him right now.

We're a laughing stock atm. Klopp needs a massive wakeup call style bollocking.

It isn't just Trent though. The fucking midfield is so open. Our attack means that they aren't arsed about us pressing at all. They've seen what happens if the press succeeds. Nothing. They've seen what happens if they play through. Chances galore.
That goal and countless others this season are strictly down to Trent. His lack of a defensive minded brain costs us over and over again. It worked when we had the hardest working, most physically dominant midfield in the world... we won't have that again for a long time, so it's kind of ridiculous not to have changed tactic and pushed him out of a defensively responsible position.

It isn't just Trent though. The fucking midfield is so open. Our attack means that they aren't arsed about us pressing at all. They've seen what happens if the press succeeds. Nothing. They've seen what happens if they play through. Chances galore.
I agree that there are multiple issues but opposing teams do keep targeting Trent with great success

I think klopp should have been more demonstrative about investment, but that's part of what I like about him.

Salah has had some chances here. Another now.

This game isn't that difficult to play. Brighton's setup up to hit us quick on the counter, because they were anticipating us to start the game at full throttle pace.

All we have to do is slow the game down and regain our composure but we're playing like madmen out there, losing our shape and discipline so easily, which is playing into Brighton's hands.

Only listening on the radio. Fucking shocker.

Get a goal before half time. Get Diaz and Nunez on for the second half and let's hope for a draw.

This game isn't that difficult to play. Brighton's setup up to hit us quick on the counter, because they were anticipating us to start the game at full throttle pace.

All we have to do is slow the game down and regain our composure but we're playing like madmen out there, losing our shape and discipline so easily, which is playing into Brighton's hands.

But, we have been no where near full throttle. No press in the midfield and so many give always is what is leaving us so exposed.

That goal and countless others this season are strictly down to Trent. His lack of a defensive minded brain costs us over and over again. It worked when we had the hardest working, most physically dominant midfield in the world... we won't have that again for a long time, so it's kind of ridiculous not to have changed tactic and pushed him out of a defensively responsible position.

Every player on this team needs to be defensively responsible so that the fullbacks can be less defensively responsible. That's the way we've been a machine.

Get in firmino! Fuck offside?

He's not exempt from criticism, but you don't need to overstate the criticism because it's a common talking point.

You think all of our defenders individually became more shit over time?

Henderson just tried to help Trent again then, and was constantly behind play. The way we are playing is so so open. It's not doing anything for us and it leaves defenders with very hard individual defending again and again and again. If a defender isn't on form they will be a whipping boy in this scenario.

I didn't think I needed to censor my views on Trent merely because you've been hearing it more than often on the forum these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom