• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have watched a different game in my HD IPTV feed, I don’t think we ever had control of the midfield today despite a decent performance from the team, it was pretty end to end when Thiago was on the field and off. Only there was few less silly free kicks given away.

I never saw it either, but I believe you as I was hearing the comments on various youtube shows - it really sounded like a very hard battle to retain possession. However, this is what I expect with a midfield of Thiago, Henderson, and Fab, not one of them has a kind of ability to move at pace so it then becomes a matter of their ball retention skills. I think we need a Curtis in there to support instead of a Thiago when we play more younger opponents who are faster in midfield.

I must have watched a different game in my HD IPTV feed, I don’t think we ever had control of the midfield today despite a decent performance from the team, it was pretty end to end when Thiago was on the field and off. Only there was few less silly free kicks given away.
You missed the first half after the first 6 mins then??

Considering it seems I’m one of the very few who actually watched the game on a legal high quality service and you are refreshing a shit illegal stream every few mins then I’ll forgive you for not spotting patterns of play very well.
A turd is a turd no matter what screen you watch it on (not suggesting even for a minute Mane's performance was shite).

NB. The stream was very good, refreshing takes just a few seconds.

Last edited:
@King Binny : are there any videos of Mane's performance vs Palace? I've searched but can't find any, it might be too early. I might have been too harsh on him. Therefore it would be great to get personal stats + even better a video of his game. Cheers !

@King Binny : are there any videos of Mane's performance vs Palace? I've searched but can't find any, it might be too early. I might have been too harsh on him. Therefore it would be great to get personal stats + even better a video of his game. Cheers !
He was superb

I think it is frustrating with Mane because he has shown us such brilliance in the past, even decent performances can seem like poor ones.
He was frustrating at times yesterday but was much better than Jota

Cheers mate !

I'm sure that's just highlights though because there are zero loose passes, lost possessions and wayward shots in it - and there were some! Still I need to revise my rating upwards by ½ point to a 7 (in line with a few other online reports).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom