• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leeds (H) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’d all take 38 1-0 wins this season. I want to see us annihilate them. Really embarrassingly heavy defeat. A league record win.

My colleague, Paudie, is a Leeds fan & just sent me this. Seems a young Harry Enfiled is Leeds' answer to the much esteemed (in these parts) Jamie Webster

This feels like it's coming too early. It's an odd feeling, like I'm not ready for the season, I'm really excited, but it feels wrong that it's coming so soon.

We need a clean sheet win to set a standard of clean sheets that Allisson and defence team should fight for in the season. If we progress with this frame of mind in the early stages of the season we build milestones to preserve for the rest of the season.

Fabs is on the bench. Close to being best XI.

iu

Good to get Hendo back,Happy with the rest of the team.Get a bit of a buzz seeing the line up,feeling decidedly flat for most of the build up.

Brilliant to have Hendo back. He just seems to raise the team. Trent in the team is a massive boon too. 5-0.

Did think that we would see Henderso for the last 20 mins instead of at the start due to the next two matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom