• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leicester (H) - Fri 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ox loses every ball.
Worst signing ever, above Naby. Poinless.
Now he is fit, even worse.

That’s the worst bit of defending since the last bit of defending. Seriously, what is wrong with this team?

We're pinging long balls.over the top like it's the 90th minute. Need to calm the fuck down

Bollocks is it, apart from 2 goals against City he’s been pants. I still don’t know 5yrs what his position is, he plays as a left forward now.

He's been shit for a while due to injuries and confidence issues. Initially he was excellent for us as a driving force from midfield.
There is no way on god's green earth he is our worst signing

Same thing yet again. One pass and opposition are through on goal.

What is it we actually do in training?

He's been shit for a while due to injuries and confidence issues. Initially he was excellent for us as a driving force from midfield.
There is no way on god's green earth he is our worst signing

He’s scored a couple of goals in his first season but he’s spent 5yrs without putting any performance in midfield. Now he is fit, he plays a vital position.
He maybe a good lad but should have been moved on or he should have moved on.
I can’t be bothered to watch him lose the ball everytime.

He’s scored a couple of goals in his first season but he’s spent 5yrs without putting any performance in midfield. Now he is fit, he plays a vital position.
He maybe a good lad but should have been moved on or he should have moved on.
I can’t be bothered to watch him lose the ball everytime.

I've no doubt he should have been moved on by now, I just take umbridge with "worst signing ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom