• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match: Porto (H) Wed 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players had a vote and the captains in line are: Hendo Milly VVD TAA Alisson.

It was mentioned by Klopp once if I remember it correctly.

Edit, found the article it was

“The [main] three are Hendo, Milly and Virg, the next-most votes [were for] Trent, Robbo and Alisson Becker.
So Alisson is 6th choice captain. He must be so proud.

I now assume we don't have a 7th choice, which would explain why he is playing

That explains what Ox does not do well and it almost cost a goal.

He has been one of our best players today, but we should have had a goal and almost lost one.

Need the men with the magic iPads and a few words from Klopp to get a performance outta this team in the 2nd half.

Utter Shite : Mane, Tsimikas
Shite : Ox, Minamino, Mo, Neco
Average : Ali, Konate
Good : Morton, Matip
Excellent : Thiago

A poor half, but encouraging from Morton, Minamino, and Ox building his weekend’s performance. I really liked the spaces Minamino is getting into both forward and as an outlet dropping deep for Morton, Tiago, and CBs.

Defense awful, Salah poor - as he keeps trying and flailing to beat the first man, Mané meh, Thiago just growing into the game.

Hopefully, some strong words from Klopp and a sub for Konate, on a yellow, can sort it out.

All a bit subdued, low key attack wise. Could've been 1 or 2 down. Suppose it was bound to be a bit tame given the situation. Morton learning from Thiago. Be a few subs in the second half.

We look a little disjointed. For me there is one thing that is evident, iy is that Neco willaims is not good enough for the shirt.
The Ox is playing better these day. He could not have got any worst. But he is still making poor decision and passes
Still I will take a loss if Atl Madrid lose to AC

A poor half, but encouraging from Morton, Minamino, and Ox building his weekend’s performance. I really liked the spaces Minamino is getting into both forward and as an outlet dropping deep for Morton, Tiago, and CBs.

Defense awful, Salah poor - as he keeps trying and flailing to beat the first man, Mané meh, Thiago just growing into the game.

Hopefully, some strong words from Klopp and a sub for Konate, on a yellow, can sort it out.

Keep Konate on. Defenders have to play through difficult games. Besides he needs game time.

Keep Konate on. Defenders have to play through difficult games. Besides he needs game time.

Don’t disagree, generally, but I think he is not unlikely to get a second yellow, because he has been consistently out of position and his touch has been poor, putting him in rescue mode.

I would prefere to see Nat soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom