• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Real Madrid - CL FINAL - Sat 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me.. like a boxer who's slapped the other fighter for 5 rounds, hit by a sucker punch, and we were the ones begging for the bell.

Big half time talk coming up. We've been sloppy in the final third.

Salah sloppy
Mane sloppy
Diaz sloppy
Thiago sloppy
Trent sloppy

Think mane has been very good ...

What am I missing?
43 minutes we were in total control. Mane tested Courtois once who tipped it onto the post. But mostly Salah just shooting straight at him.

Real had zero shots.

Then one ball, and the defence and Alisson were all over the place like a mad woman's piss.

Ball went around like a pinball, Benzema was deemed to be offside as Valverde supposedly 'touched' the ball. It was debatable. Highly debatable.

Not a classic, so far. Salah had 3 half-chances, Mane a great chance (superbly saved by Courtois onto the post), Trent and Thiago had shots. Real only had the Benzema chance at the end of the half; close call by given offside.

It was right call at end though... his foot was offsides ...

Allez allez allez

We had the better chances, but they should have had a goal. Probably fair to be a draw on that basis. Really need to start taking our chances though.

43 minutes we were in total control. Mane tested Courtois once who tipped it onto the post. But mostly Salah just shooting straight at him.

Real had zero shots.

Then one ball, and the defence and Alisson were all over the place like a mad woman's piss.

Ball went around like a pinball, Benzema was deemed to be offside as Valverde supposedly 'touched' the ball. It was debatable. Highly debatable.
Nope it was nothing to do with Valverde. I just wrote what Walton said above - and he said it was an easy decision.

It's the same as we've seen all too often lately. All patience and no intensity. Mane the only forward player who looks like scoring. Jordan leaving it to everyone else to advance the ball. The only chances we've created have come when we've moved the ball quickly, which hasn't happened frequently enough. We need more drive and leadership out there.

That should've been a goal. I've seen other situations like that where the goal has stood

Diaz has been a bit ineffective. I think Klopp will give him 15 mins before bringing on Jota. This seems like a game of half-chances and Jota is probably the best at taking at those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom