• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Real Madrid - CL FINAL - Sat 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at it, to see if Benzema was interfering with play.
It was close, but he had the savvy to just ignore the ball completely.

After talking to a lot of friends here, none being liverpool fans, the general consensus was "Madrid played a bunker."
Granted, as some poster earlier said wrt how kroos should have responded to his interview, no one will remember anything bar Madrid won etc ...
However, madrid played their game against psg chelsea and city. Against us, they played like everton. Still hurts, still sucks but they realized they had no chance against us if they played their game ... I guess it's something small to take solace in wrt this final.

Ah, fuck that, Wiz.

A pat on the back instead of a trophy? Nah, not for me.

If we were able to score ONE more fucking goal against Spurs for example or against Real Burnley out of a hundred million shots we‘d have bagged #7 or #20.

Ah, fuck that, Wiz.

A pat on the back instead of a trophy? Nah, not for me.

If we were able to score ONE more fucking goal against Spurs for example or against Real Burnley out of a hundred million shots we‘d have bagged #7 or #20.

I understand.
I'm over it though - happy none of our fans died, and Klopp's position on 'losing big' and the bus interview have me relaxed and recharging for next year.

I’m still lot feeling the buzz back. Still
Drained. But that could be my own fault for having kids!

I think it’ll take a few weeks or a big signing before being ready to get the uniform on.

And where was Robertson when all this was going on?

check out the TIFO Football breakdown on YouTube - explains exactly what the RM plan was and what Robbo did “wrong” - it wasn’t even wrong - he made a decision to go press Modric and they capitalised on it.

And where was Robertson when all this was going on?

He was pressing the full back as Diaz was spent. We had some fatigue out there which led to getting caught out by one very clinical counter. They made it count. We had plenty of opps to score and make good chances but were complacent. They had one good chance and buried it.

It was a well worked goal, taking advantage of our full backs. No point picking it apart

Thiago - I can excuse, a few days after an injury.

Henderson - I think he should take Milner's role as a leader and primary midfielder off bench.

Salah - it's a final. Salah doesn't perform when the games need him most. "Revenge" my ass.

Diaz - Felt he was given no protection and was better in the 2nd half before coming off. BUt yes, below par.

TAA - poor.

Robbo - very hot and cold 2nd half ... Tsimikas should play more next season.

Jota - poor since Diaz came in ... He needs to play centrally ...

Don't say it often, but totally agree with your assessment

Would like to add, Why when we play Henderson does TAA drift into the middle of the pitch instead of staying wide, and Henderson take up the position that TAA should be occupying..?

We have imo been playing poorly for quite some time and have just been lucky to get away with it in the PL. Yes some of the score lines may say different but we can all see the missed chance where we have struggled to score and some of the large slices of luck we have had.
Someone here said it. 3 Cup finals and no goals.

One of the things Liverpool has failed to do since Rafa was in charge is to sell players that no longer cut it. We hold on to them to long, allow them to run down thier contracts and then they leave on a free...
Sturridge, Lallana, Origi to name but a few. Yes all have scored important goals for the club, but if you are not out there preforming at a high level constantly then we should move them on. It is down to the Liverpool management to make it clear to them that they have no future at the club

For me, Mane, the Ox, Origi, Milner are but a few who need to be moved on... Salah?.. I would sell and look for the next big thing.

I said here once that our Scouts need to be looking in the South American, Australian and Asian leagues more and was ridiculed for it. But when was the last time that Liverpool bought a player from those leagues to slot into a first team slot...??

And I mean directly from those leagues. Not a player who has played there and sign for some European club who we then bought. But direct like from there

I’m gonna take a rest from the site after that.

Thankfully I’ve just been out binging on good wine and expensive steaks, or I’d be getting into another argument that might lead to be being given a “Dantes”.

I said here once that our Scouts need to be looking in the South American, Australian and Asian leagues more and was ridiculed for it. But when was the last time that Liverpool bought a player from those leagues to slot into a first team slot...??

And I mean directly from those leagues. Not a player who has played there and sign for some European club who we then bought. But direct like from there

There's a little thing called a work permit. If you haven't played X% games for the country in 2 years, it's hard to qualify.

It's that simple. We will rarely be able to buy directly, and them slot into our first team.

Whilst they're at it, I hope they investigate the decision to have that tubby bint camila cabello perform pre match as well.

Whilst they're at it, I hope they investigate the decision to have that tubby bint camila cabello perform pre match as well.

Ans she was wearing white - the Madrid supporting muffin topped nobody… who the fuck is she anyway?

There's a little thing called a work permit. If you haven't played X% games for the country in 2 years, it's hard to qualify.

It's that simple. We will rarely be able to buy directly, and them slot into our first team.

But did we not do this in2011 with Sebastián Coates...?

She worked really really hard with her team to give the right vibes. Come on now!

Look… I had to Google Dua Lipa when she opened the CL a few years back.

Had never heard of her either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom