• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Real Madrid - CL FINAL - Sat 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Just think that after we are 3-0 up It could pay to have a extra defender sitting in front of the back four. Would hate for Real to pull it back t0 3-3 then lose it in over time...

I just read the GC thread and followed nomads instructions. Im back on tapa baby.

Now, when the crash first happened i went googling sixcrazyminutes to find another way in and discovered we have an Urban Dictionary entry, and they are offering SCM mugs for sale ...

57c98f41dba287e4b06d61b79b7dfd56.jpg
32e358d0da85368fbe76510992fd0023.jpg
Got any cleats? Stadium pictures?

Fuck off Tom

:kiss:

I don’t know what the protocol is for an established poster to make us aware of shit to buy. Does Tom need abusing?
Established? Fuck that

Flying tomorrow. Maybe we'll crash into the channel and I'll get to finally use one of those life jackets

Landed.

Didn't get to use a life jacket [emoji849]

And fuck Brexit ... had to stand in the long passport queue while the lad from Tipp who i met on the plane sailed through the EU queue

Watching the highlights of our 0 0 draw last year:

With Phillips and Kabak at CB. We should have beaten them.

We're better in 5 different positions from that game (VVD, Matip, Hendo, Thiago, Diaz). They're better in 1 (Carvajal).

One thing I did note was how much space TAA seemed to have all night. For all the plaudits of Vini Jnr, the lad sure is half-arsed when it comes to tracking back. We need to exploit that against Madrid this time. And Trent needs to be spot on with his delivery.

Everyone is worried about how Trent will defend Vini. Madrid should be worried about if Vini is going to actually defend Trent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom