• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Union St Gallileo (H) - Thurs - 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a a great performance ..but job done ..quansah good .again . gravenberch looks quality .. very fast feet ..

What a pile of shite that was. Gravenberch's obvious quality the only high point.
Grav and Ibou only ones who bothered putting any meaningful shift.

It's tough, you could feel it in the stadium.....can't get motivated for shit games like this in 2nd rate competitions.

Sunday we'll see a different Liverpool.

USG assisted our 2 goals lol.

Some proper shit performances again, Tsimikas obviously the worst of the lot. Ibou, Trent and Gravenberch very good though and Jota goal was quality

Grav and Ibou only ones who bothered putting any meaningful shift.

It's tough, you could feel it in the stadium.....can't get motivated for shit games like this in 2nd rate competitions.

Sunday we'll see a different Liverpool.

USG assisted our 2 goals lol.
Yeah Ibou (and maybe Quansah) did well too - but it was relatively easy and the pace of the game, originating from the back, was snail-like.

Yeah Ibou (and maybe Quansah) did well too - but it was relatively easy and the pace of the game, originating from the back, was snail-like.
Thought Quansah was a bit meh, gave away a few passes...positionally at times was a bit iffy and I never like to see hands go on the back of players in the box.

Pace of the game was terrible throughout, thought we'd pick it up in 2nd half but we just could never be bothered.

As above Ibo, Quansah, Gravenberch and Trent come out positive, Endo had some positive moments but Tsimikas and Elliot need a kick up the arse. The rest were meh

It was weird to see VAR and offsides working in such a good way last night. Same as it has been in the CL as well.

Awful game to watch last night but enjoyed Gravenberch's performance. Demonstrated the sort of things I'd hoped from him after seeing a little bit of him before - slick technique, ability to play in tight spaces and get past his man.

Hands up- I have been always very critical pf CJ and Harvey but they're proving me wrong. They look way stronger and faster this season, and there is a an end product ie a shot on goal or corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom