• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (A) - Sat 16th 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took 30 mins to get started. No wonder given the short turnaround for some players. Close to 1-1 right before HT gives us hope for the 2nd.
Need a couple of subs to get going. Darwin and Diaz in for Gakpo and Jota.

This is all on Klopp obviously. When he set up the fixture list for the Premier league and International games he should have known and planned them better. Poor.

I cant stand him. He's another one of those players that klopp sees something in. He is fucking shite.
I don't hate him, and he has had a few good games... but this game he has been a bystander. I don't think Jones touched the ball, that's deeply concerning

I feel like Matip might have to come off (but we might need his height from set pieces), he's sooooo slow covering the space behind Gomez.

We need to stop asking Gomez to play inverted. That will help Joel.

Macca needs to subbed as well. Or moved into LCM.

1-0, after that half, is a miracle.

He completely missed the ball for that header/knee sitter that wolves missed
There is no way to block every single delivery. Especially those flat ones delivered at such a short distance. It was a quality cross and we should be 2 down.

We could've (and probably should be) 3-0 down at this point.

Gakpo has his moments but I struggle to warm to him. He has that little boy lost look about him and I want killers out there.

Liverpool players in the first half:

confused-john-travolta.gif

Liverpool players, hopefully but probably not, in the second half:

tumblr_msxwytWTIc1rey868o1_500.gif

Agreed about Matip, he has become a nothing defender. He is far too relaxed and seems to always direct the rest of the defense poorly. Always backing off challenges, back 5 including Mac have been unbelievably poor.

Any reshuffle that keeps MacAllister on the pitch is the wrong answer. He's turning in a Joe Cole level performance here

It's clear he's not a DM in a game where by he's actually being pressed.

Jones hasn't given the ball away in the same way Szobo and Macca have.

Endo needs to come on as DM, and Klopp needs to decide who to sacrifice.

It’s a shame the positive momentum Gomez had at CB is being ripped apart at RB today.

If I was Klopp I'd take Curtis off for Endo, then move Mac forward. If he doesn't pick up from there then pull him for Ryan.
No idea what Curtis was doing the entire half. We might as well had Gravenberch on. Even if he was totally clueless it would be similar to what Curtis did anyway.

Go on the front foot even if we concede at least your opponent knows you are present and posess a threat

If Bajectic is fit, play him at RB. Move Joe to CB, take off Matip.

Bring on Endo for Macca.

And then bring on Nunez for Gakpo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom