• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Wolves (A) - Sat 16th 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'd prefer he didn't play that useless Gakpo. I'd prefer if he played Nunez. I'd prefer if he played Endo at DM and not whoever fucking is. I'd prefer if he didn't play that useless Jones.
Edit.. and Diaz!
Agree on a few things but ultimately it's the same midfield that beat Villa comfortably.

Yeah, the 24h turnaround for Internationals and twice/three times as many early kick offs as other clubs is deffo on Klopp

He's been complaining about this time for years. This match isn't an entirely unique situation.

It looks like one of those days where we might need Darwin chaos as a spark to make something happen

Considering the poor cunt was flying around the globe, dropping Mac in as the 6 is a fucking ridiculous decision.

We're all over the place and that's got fuck all to do with the kick off time.
Gakpo, Jota, Jones shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom