• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Wolves (h) - Sunday 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these days the coaches are going to put extra minutes into Robbo’s shooting practice. Utter shit with his shooting, always. Don’t understand it when his delivery can be so good most times.

One of these days the coaches are going to put extra minutes into Robbo’s shooting practice. Utter shit with his shooting, always. Don’t understand it when his delivery can be so good most times.

honestly i reckon he’ll have been like that since he was 6 years old, probably a lot of habit to undo

Keitas been shite, but the stats will tell me he's our best player I'm sure

Konates doing alright but we missing VVD's ability to read the game. Wolves are exploiting that, especially with the highline.

I love it in situations like this when the coaches are locked in conversation but there’s literally fuck all they can do sometimes when the emotions and the crowd are involved

So, at this stage, our entire right side has been fucking shite. Jota needs to find his shooting boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom