• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-Season Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieM

SCM's resident Beer Nazi, Wine Snob & Comic Geek
Honorary Member
I can't contain my excitement any longer - there's a game in Indonesia - because of Garuda - but there are very strong signs that Australia will be on the tour.

A twitter feed has recently been set up for AUS & NZ - negotiations with the FFA are happening as reported in the media.

Man Ure are playing in Sydney & they're looking at Liverpool playing 2 games - with Sydney & Melbourne bidding for them.

If Melbourne is successful - There is talk of putting the game at the MCG - which can hold 90,000.

I'm going to be more disappointed than Captain Disappointed, the recently elected Lord Mayor of Disappointedville after completing his PhD in Disappointedness, if this doesn't happen.

I thought it was agreed that this was happening? I even heard the date was July 16th.
If this does go ahead, I'm going to be like a fucking teenage girl sleeping out the front of their hotel screaming, crying and fainting when I see them.

Not finalised I understood - but close to.

Please don't let it be one game in Sydney - I'd shed tears....

Match confirmed and team announced already. Exciting times down under:

Jones
Flanagan
Wisdom
Wilson
Robinson
Spearing
Carragher (Capt)
Downing
Assaidi
Morgan
Borini

I can't contain my excitement any longer - there's a game in Indonesia - because of Garuda - but there are very strong signs that Australia will be on the tour.

A twitter feed has recently been set up for AUS & NZ - negotiations with the FFA are happening as reported in the media.

Man Ure are playing in Sydney & they're looking at Liverpool playing 2 games - with Sydney & Melbourne bidding for them.

If Melbourne is successful - There is talk of putting the game at the MCG - which can hold 90,000.

I'm going to be more disappointed than Captain Disappointed, the recently elected Lord Mayor of Disappointedville after completing his PhD in Disappointedness, if this doesn't happen.

Not to dissapoint you, but the most dissapointing dissapointment about the pre-season games is the games itself!!

Not to dissapoint you, but the most dissapointing dissapointment about the pre-season games is the games itself!!

Given that I run a pub that is considered the home of Liverpool fans in Melbourne and pretty close to the MCG - what happens during the game isn't necessarily what's exciting me.

Given that I run a pub that is considered the home of Liverpool fans in Melbourne and pretty close to the MCG - what happens during the game isn't necessarily what's exciting me.

Haha. Your just in it for the money you cynical c*nt!! :D

Haha. Your just in it for the money you cynical c*nt!! :D

No - I had 150 Evertonians a few years back - I'm looking forward to a festival of Liverpool fans over several days.

I'm also looking forward to dreaming if getting a player or two to do a meet in greet in the pub.

It might happen - the CEO of a (fallen) massive Scottish club is visiting shortly. I think I want to sit in on that fan meet session.

Definitely gonna make the trip down to Sydney or Melbourne - wherever the fuck they play, I will be there!

My first time to see LFC :)

This is happening - 25th July @ the MCG.

I'm hearing it'll be announced by Vic govt shortly.

I'm beside myself with excitement!

ANNOUNCEMENT IMMINENT!!!!

Got the date slightly wrong :)

I'm expecting the official word over the next few days - so tickets on sale over the next few weeks I guess.

If I get word on a pre-sale, ill let you know.

I'm expecting the official word over the next few days - so tickets on sale over the next few weeks I guess.

If I get word on a pre-sale, ill let you know.

I think tickets will go on sale pretty soon after the announcement.

When the Man United vs. A-League All Stars fixture was announced, tickets went on sale pretty quickly and sold out damn quick - quick to capitalise on the public interest.

I'd say tickets to go on sale within a week of the fixture being confirmed.

Can't wait myself!

Will be making the trip down to Melbourne from Brissy for this for sure!

Melbourne drinkies in Stevie's bar.

I'd say "lock in Drinkies"..... But we have a 24hr license.

There's also been "discussions" about doing a Sound City in Melbourne.

Tea Street Band have been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom