• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Predictions thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers has confirmed that Gomez will stay with the first team this season and compete for a place in the team, and get games.

He'll take the left back from Moreno in the first few months of the season, or if he continues to impress in pre season start there against Stoke.

One of the Manchester teams

I reckon it looks tough, but yeah I can see it too, the insipid defense by city last season just looked wrong IMO, they just didn't look arsed which is intriguing. Man U really strengthened after an atrocious start and they've made some class signings... But nowhere near as dominant as they were before.

If you put a gun to my head I'd say fifth for us, not that we don't have enough squad depth but I think we just lack a little stardust... IF Firmino turns up trumps and Sturrdige can get back fit then maybe...

Rodgers has confirmed that Gomez will stay with the first team this season and compete for a place in the team, and get games.

He'll take the left back from Moreno in the first few months of the season, or if he continues to impress in pre season start there against Stoke.
Was hoping for Ludwig myself.

Milner will be our player of the season.
Can will establish himself as first choice DM.
Benteke will win his more rational critics around with performances and goals.
This will be Mignolet's last season as first choice keeper.
Sakho will be our most improved player.

We will finish outside the top 4
Firmino won't be great (You can blame Woland and his info for my pessimism here)
Benteke will be okay-ish, but will look isolated in a lot of games
Sturridge will hardly feature
Skrtel will score at least 3 own goals

Impossible to say until we know if Mario gets off loaded. I consider him a major obstacle and disturbance. Completely undermines Rodgers and the general attitude IMHO.
Getting Milner and losing Gerrard makes us a much better side. I think we can make top 4 if we ditch Mario as well.

Domestic Treble & Europa League bagged.

Danny Ings to be league top scorer.

Brendan Rodgers to be knighted at the end of the season.

Ian Ayre masterminds a takeover of the entire world and secures our future domination till the end of time.

Domestic Treble & Europa League bagged.

Danny Ings to be league top scorer.

Brendan Rodgers to be knighted at the end of the season.

Ian Ayre masterminds a takeover of the entire world and secures our future domination till the end of time.

A few hours with Ryan has had quite the effect

5th in the league. Europa cup finalists. Coutinho player of the season. Benteke to score 15 goals, one of Markovic and Lallana to be loaned in January.

Benteke signs and shines in a 352 playing as a right sided centre back.

Lovren is loaned in Jan to Leyton Orient who send him back after 3 weeks.

We win the FA Cup with Ibe scoring a hattrick. A song penned by Sakho and sung by Henderson called We've Got That Ibe goes straight in at number 3.

Sterling breaks his hair and flies to America where Dr Richard Steadman says there is nothing he can do. Sterling retires aged 20.

I predict that each weekend i will either hate football or love football depending on our result. This will also determine whether i watch match of the day or not.

Watford, Norwich and one of Leicester / Sunderland / Villa will get relegated.

We will score more and concede fewer.

Fellaini will not get sent off enough.

A few hours with Ryan has had quite the effect

He tells me you pair once shared a bed.

12d391b13f54bd496487b51210bff821.jpg

Anyway, predictions:

- Our defence (from goalkeeper to back 3/4, and into defensive midfield) will continue to be a fucking shambles and will be the very reason we miss out on top 4.
- Milner will win our player of the year thing.

Neil Worncock has predicted on radio this morning that we'll make top four, and have a shot at top three because he's not convinced Arsenal's squad is properly balanced.

I'm going to go with my usual prediction that we'll win the quadruple, only to see it dwindle away as the weeks go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom