• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Prem or Cup Treble?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Prem or Cup Treble?

• Prem

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • EFL/FA/EL cups

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • City get relegated

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Probably know which way the majority will vote but thought I'd get it out there anyway, but what would be most important/enjoyable for you? Is it always quality over quantity?

Neither happens very often at all, we've won 1 of each this century.

If you were offered the chance tonight between us lifting the Prem or being crowned a Treble winner, which do you choose?

Voting is nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........OPEN!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prem everyday of the week and twice on Sunday
What if I sweetened the deal and threw in the super cup in there too Modo, it's a quad!!!

Let's say Madrid won the CL too, that sweet sweet long craved revenge.....still the Prem?

What if I sweetened the deal and threw in the super cup in there too Modo, it's a quad!!!

Let's say Madrid won the CL too, that sweet sweet long craved revenge.....still the Prem?
It's been done. I want the title. Man C cant win it four times in a row.

This is easy to answer after the last quad attempt ended in two cups and that felt incredibly Meh when finishing agonisingly close but not close enough in the PL and CL.

Klopp winning the title this season is fairytale stuff. The loss to Arsenal made that feel fragile, which is why I think so many had a possibly OTT reaction to it.

Almost every opposition fan would say that finishing 2nd to City whilst they are awaiting their court date would be the perfect summary of Klopp's tenure here.. and I am so desperate for that not to happen.

It's been done. I want the title. Man C cant win it four times in a row.
Corrrr’ ya selfish basta’d.

I’m with ya tbh. 100%

Just wanted to see the swing in vot….we’ve got a voter for the treble!!!
Actually have no way of telling who it was from my phone

Would normally say the Prem' every day of the week...
But being Klopp's last season with us the only thing he as not won is EFL, in would be nice if he left with that in his bag..
And of course victory over Real in the Super Cup :happy:

Corrrr’ ya selfish basta’d.

I’m with ya tbh. 100%

Just wanted to see the swing in vot….we’ve got a voter for the treble!!!
Actually have no way of telling who it was from my phone
Your Fualt for not giving a Quad option :rage:

Sorry, haven't started a thread in a while, could've sworn last time it added it in automatically when you selected a poll.

Get yerr votes in, get yer votes in!!!!

I can't vote. I want the PL and EL. Klopp has never won the EL so a clean sweep for him if we get that. The PL to stop City!

3 trophies including one we’ve never won please for sir Kloppo.
League is corrupt.

The trophy parade for the league would be out of this world. Possibly the biggest any football team has and will ever see.

Burglars:

sly-sneaky.gif

I can't vote. I want the PL and EL. Klopp has never won the EL so a clean sweep for him if we get that. The PL to stop City!
Don't be so GREEDY Froggy.

But yes I do agree, tha double would be lovely.

I wonder if the treble was the CL instead of EL how many people would still opt for the Prem only......might need to start a new poll middle of next season when we're in prime position to win them all!!

I want the lot..

Including City getting relegated...

Spurs to finish above Arsenal Would be so funny.

Man UTD to scrape conference league (so we can laugh at them next season)

Everton to get relegated

Perfect Season

I actually want Everton to stay up. But it would be a funny scenario regardless of all the other enterities fit into place

Houllier did the EL, FA, EFL treble.
Klopp won the PL

Which do people think was a better or greater achievement?

That should help

Winning the Prem when Klopp won it was harder because you're up against cheats but back in Houllier's days you could win the league having lost 5-6 games.

In the cups, you can't lose a single game.

A better question is was our treble win then better/more impressive than Utd winning the title on 80 points.

Edit: Actually didn't think of overcoming a first leg defeat.

Last edited:
The title.

We have not celebrated a title win in thirty-odd years and Klopp leaving us the number one club in England is fitting. I'm not arsed about him completing the set with the EL. It's a tournament we should not be in.

That's not to diminish the other trophies and the joy they can bring us, but it's title and CL winners that get remembered.

We're not winning the League. 3 great days for the fans would be ace. I vote 'cups'. Even preference, it's close. Cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom