• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reading (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably my fault. I didn't go today. We've never won any time me and BR have been in the same stadium. I include the last season in that.

You could call it coincidence but I think it's because he knows that I know what he is.

b5vogr

Fudgie should make the team go back to wearing the 80s shorts.
Then we will see if he's the next John Barnes

Fudgie should make the team go back to wearing the 80s shorts.
Then we will see if he's the next John Barnes

Do you honestly think Rodgers wouldn't have done that by now if it were possible? Ffs give the man a bit of credit lad.

Reactions: Leo
"You've played brilliant first half. Ok. Two things. One. Play brilliant second half. Ok. Second. Ok. That's it. Ok. Just Ok. Ok."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

That is why we always play rubbish in the second half. The manager puts them in a boring Ok trance.

"You've played brilliant first half. Ok. Two things. One. Play brilliant second half. Ok. Second. Ok. That's it. Ok. Just Ok. Ok."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

That is why we always play rubbish in the second half. The manager puts them in a boring Ok trance.
You should open a twitter account.
I bet it would be hilarious.

Well at least we are not the last game on MOTD.
Oh wait, we fucking are.

Was at the game, and enjoyed it. We played some really good stuff at times and thankfully one goal was enough to win it.

Same old problems in the final third.(January can't come quick enough) In saying that, Suarez really should be burying at least one of those chances he had today.

All in all though, it was a positive performance and the league positioning is at least looking a little more respectable.

Sterling MOTM for me with Jones close behind.

thinking about the game again, i thought wisdom handled things very well, he was afforded little protection with suso (who I thought was patchy).

Im gonna go out on limb here and say that Wisdom has been our most stable full back for the past few games. Not too shabby for a reserve player.

They were getting a lot of looks down his side in the second half though, as like red_maradona mentioned above, he didn't get a lot of help from whoever was in front of him (be it Suso in the first half or Sterling in the second - who though a willing runner, seemed to be tiring). Henderson for Sterling late in the 2nd half was a good swap that helped stiffen our right flank defensively.

Great to see the lad getting a good run of games; will do his development and confidence a world of good, and also gives us peace of mind knowing that we have an able backup in the squad.

Im gonna go out on limb here and say that Wisdom has been our most stable full back for the past few games. Not to shabby for a reserve player.
I will go further out on a limb and say that in 4 yrs time Wisdom will be the number one centre back for us AND the club captain. He will be a tower of strength and an oasis of calm. monumental. raw power, with pace and a calm reading of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom