• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Real Madrid (H) Feb 21st [CL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If badger puts Nunez in on that attack at 2-0, this would likely have been utterly different... Why did he think that was the wrong thing to do?!?!

Fucking hell , proper heart fucking anxiety causing European mega match this. 3-2 win please and a fucking dead second half ,ta

A few weeks ago it was looking likely we were going to humiliated in this tie. As frustrating as it is giving up a two goal advantage, at least we're in the the and giving everything.

Fabinho and Henderson seen to have come out of hibernating and remembered they are professional footballers. Salah has been electric. It's very much game on.

If badger puts Nunez in on that attack at 2-0, this would likely have been utterly different... Why did he think that was the wrong thing to do?!?!

Need to watch it again - any chance Darwin was offside? If not, it can only be explained by nerves and overthinking.

great half for the neutral but i feel we've really messed this up.
great goal to start - great pass from Mo and finish from Darwin.
Then a gift.
However, between that gift and Vini's ridiculous opener, we had numerous chances via Salah (wasteful with pass and shot) & Badger (quick break where he held the ball too long) where we could have put this team to the sword.
This is bitterly disappointing in light of the score, as since Vini's goal, it could easily have been 4-2 with a great save from Alli and tackle from Robbo keeping it where it is now.
Gomez, bar one brain fart, has been really good.
We just need to be more clinical.

Let's fuck them up at the start of this next half. Maybe try for 3 goals unanswered before we let them come at us again.

Their goal comes from a unnecessary mistake in the middle by badger ...
Alli’s mistake for sure, but again stems from Bajcetic needlessly losing the ball.

Frankly that's bollocks lads. Players lose possession all the time and that wasn't 'needlessly'. That goal is on one player and one player only ... and he's had it coming because he's been so close to it many times this season.

And now we're losing. Stupid free kick to give away, everyone static

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom