• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rugby World Cup 2019

I’d love to see Wales do it. Always been a huge fan of Gatland since he coached my father and brother in Galway. Great man.
I think he's a cunt, with a right chip on his shoulder where Ireland are concerned. That being said, if he manages to stop England winning the WC I'll set my differences with him to one side and hail him as a god.

Well he has a point. Gatland is one of the people responsible for the professional set up being the way it is in Ireland.

He got sacked because there was a push for an Irish coach and O'Sullivan had spent his time as assistant coach actively undermining Gatland.

Well he has a point. Gatland is one of the people responsible for the professional set up being the way it is in Ireland.

He got sacked because there was a push for an Irish coach and O'Sullivan had spent his time as assistant coach actively undermining Gatland.
Yes, that's all true, and O'Sullivan was a backwards step, but he's still a cunt.

If it's any consolation for the rest of us, I distinctly remember England performing poorly after the last time they won the world cup.

Oh great. I had to be at church this morning so couldn't watch the game. Now I've got the dilemma of wondering whether I should repeat the dose for the Final.

Props to Ford for stepping back in and right up to the plate. And, from the excerpts I've seen, Itoje was an absolute monster, as per.

If it's any consolation for the rest of us, I distinctly remember England performing poorly after the last time they won the world cup.

I remember the last time they played in a final - we beat them in 2007 ... the 12 year prediction is still on, as long as we do the job against wales

That was because a good chunk of that 2003 squad was in their thirties and some were pretty much on the brink of retirement.

This England team is younger, and they might be better too.

That side was ripe towards rotting. This side, I'm sad to say, is just peaking, and has a fair few years in it. Which is a worry, to say the least.

Wasn’t a bit surprised England beat the all blacks and they are too strong for both Wales and SA. As mentioned already, they are young and have years in them yet before they are considered ‘peaked’. Sad state of affairs but that cunt Jones walked into a huge squad that was up and coming and was always gonna be a threat. No doubt he will be knighted come the summer, or whenever she flings them about.

If Navidi and Williams were playing I'd back Wales for this one. It's hard to know how Wales are going to come out in this game , they were lucky last week.

Halfpenny was a Lions player not long ago. I think he can compensate the loss of Williams.

Halfpenny is fine , but this is going to be a game where the benches empty and your depth will be tested.

Faf believing the hype with a hopeless turnover when trying to take on two defenders

9-3.

Wales need to get back on terms because this SA team will squeeze the life out of the game if they're allowed have a lead.

South Africa are too cagey for their own good. They're playing the kind of game that's perfect to kill a game when you're ten or fifteen up.

But by not pressing their advantage now they're leaving themselves open to a shock. Like when Biggar caught the kick unexpectedly , had North not pulled his hamstring there the Boks were in trouble.

South Africa are too cagey for their own good. They're playing the kind of game that's perfect to kill a game when you're ten or fifteen up.

But by not pressing their advantage now they're leaving themselves open to a shock. Like when Biggar caught the kick unexpectedly , had North not pulled his hamstring there the Boks were in trouble.

Why a shock though?
I don't think this Boks team is that good ...

Back
Top Bottom