• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Poll SCM'ers pick the England squad.

Prefix for Poll Threads

Goalkeepers.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

6CM Addict
Honorary Member
As the days roll by I'm getting more and more excited about the world cup (as I always do) and I wanna indulge my excitement with a bit of pre tourney fun.
So with that in mind Englishers (and others if you care/wanna play) select from the above list your THREE goalkeepers and then post in thread your choice for Englands no.1
I'll do another thread for each position in due course and we'll assemble scm very own England 22.
Cheers.

Re: SCM's picks the England squad.

Yeah but we should leave a position vacant to respect St.Becks.............or I messed up. Ok 23 places.

I pick Hart as number 1

Fuck Becks.

I think the 23rd player can be a wild card.

Anyway, Green seems to be Capello's pick now but I agree with Oncy, Hart as numero uno.

James, Green and Hart are the only real options there

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=39395.msg1072794#msg1072794 date=1268994272]
James, Green and Hart are the only real options there
[/quote]

yep, and I'd play them in that order as well.

[quote author=jan link=topic=39395.msg1072786#msg1072786 date=1268993039]
Hart no.1
James no.2
[/quote]

I concur and picked Robinson as number 3 but I think Green will definitely get Capello's vote.

[quote author=Pesam link=topic=39395.msg1072798#msg1072798 date=1268994473]
[quote author=jan link=topic=39395.msg1072786#msg1072786 date=1268993039]
Hart no.1
James no.2
[/quote]

I concur and picked Robinson as number 3 but I think Green will definitely get Capello's vote.
[/quote]It doesn't matter who Fabio will pick. This is about the REAL experts.

Which wiseguy went for that cunt Kirkland?

Anyway, Green, James, Hart. I don't care what order really as I think they are all alright

wrong thread (well it is a thread about keepers)

any chance of pepe pushing out Iker Casillas as the number 1 keeper for spain?

How many players will he actually use though? Besides the last group game if they're already through, I bet he doesn't use more than 16 players.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=39395.msg1072847#msg1072847 date=1268997630]
How many players will he actually use though? Besides the last group game if they're already through, I bet he doesn't use more than 16 players.
[/quote]Wtf stfu.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=39395.msg1072847#msg1072847 date=1268997630]
[/quote]

Yes, hopefully the last group game (though its normally still important), otherwise the only other chance for back up players is the third/fourth place play off, which we obviously rarely get to

1. Green (He is Englands no.1, people have judged him on his West Ham form, but when called upon he's fairly consistant for England, sending off aside he'd be the man I'd be most comfortable about trusting between the sticks)

2. Hart (Too young for this one, but future number 1 is his for the taking)

3. James (Taken for his influence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom