• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Second string

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m having the World Cup winner we have been playing in two positions at the top of that list.

Same and I'll also have Jones at least ahead of the guy who barely kicked a ball for us, the guy whose highlight so far has been vibing to ynwa and the guy who is dead.

Same and I'll also have Jones at least ahead of the guy who barely kicked a ball for us, the guy whose highlight so far has been vibing to ynwa and the guy who is dead.

Yeah Jones is #4 for me on that list as Badger is still v new & Gravenberch hasn't played for about 12 months

Yeah Jones is #4 for me on that list as Badger is still v new & Gravenberch hasn't played for about 12 months
Gravenburch played 39 games across all competitions (Inc. Internationals) last season and has played in 4 this. Plus 2 weeks of training with Klopp. He's miles ahead of Jones in terms of quality.

Gravenburch played 39 games across all competitions (Inc. Internationals) last season and has played in 4 this. Plus 2 weeks of training with Klopp. He's miles ahead of Jones in terms of quality.

He played 910 minutes across 34 games.

I think he could be better - but we need to see him in the league & competitions that we play in.

So what you're saying is he's fresh, fit, and raring to go!

He's fresh but he doesn't appear to have completed many full 90 mins, so I see this season as one when Klopp transforms his training before throwing him in at the deep end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom