• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sheffield United (H) - Thursday 19:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Goal difference means fuck all" isn't a jinxy move if come the final day we lose out on goal difference? It works in whatever sense what you want it to.

I was only tickling your balls anyhow Mac, I thought you knew how sarcasm worked.
I knew you were being sarcastic but it defied logic so much I had to reply.

It's a decent opportunity for Grav to show what he can do. There's no weaker team in the league, we're at home, we'll control the ball. Bring the swagger.
Well, he will be on the left so should suit him

He can’t do the invert thing
Could have had Gomez on the right do the inverting and Tsimikas bombing down the left. But Bradley-Gomez combination is probably slightly better attack-wise, so I understand why Klopp chose them.

Does Sheffield have any kind attacking threat on their right flank?

Could have had Gomez on the right do the inverting and Tsimikas bombing down the left. But Bradley-Gomez combination is probably slightly better attack-wise, so I understand why Klopp chose them.

Does Sheffield have any kind attacking threat on their right flank?
Cough. Slightly better?!

Anyone got any links to put in the where to watch forum as my normal viewing method is down

Surprised he didn't start Elliott over gravenberch. Elliott works a lot harder and doesn't look like bambi on ice.

Klopp needs to curse them out from the bench, did they think Sheff U would just bend over for us?

Get fucking 4 before they get another sniff please, as this is gonna be a 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom