• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So, Fulham away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary25

Well-Known
Monday night game on a cold December night, doesn't get much better does it :D

What team would you like to see for this game? Hope to see the following:

--------------- Reina ----------

Johnson --- Skrtel --- Agger --- Enrique

---------- Spearing --- Adam -----
------------------ Henderson --------------

Bellamy ---------------------------- Maxi

-------------- Suarez -----------------------

Kuyt's been out of form lately, and i'd like to see Henderson given a chance in a more central role. Just hope he takes it.

Hopefully Fulham playing away tonight in the Europa Cup will take a bit out of them.

[quote author=Gary25 link=topic=47752.msg1436555#msg1436555 date=1322780717]
Monday night game on a cold December night, doesn't get much better does it :D

What team would you like to see for this game? Hope to see the following:

--------------- Reina ----------

Johnson --- Skrtel --- Agger --- Enrique

---------- Spearing --- Adam -----
------------------ Henderson --------------

Bellamy ---------------------------- Maxi

-------------- Suarez -----------------------

Kuyt's been out of form lately, and i'd like to see Henderson given a chance in a more central role. Just hope he takes it.

Hopefully Fulham playing away tonight in the Europa Cup will take a bit out of them.
[/quote]
Pretty much spot on.
Just let me add that anyone who posts a line up featuring Downing is a c*nt. Is it OK to say that?

Thats the exact team we need to play. I think Kenneth will drop Maxi for Downing though sadly.
And I already miss Lucas....the fucking wonderman.

[quote author=Leon link=topic=47752.msg1436559#msg1436559 date=1322780992]
It's so strange not to see Lucas in the team
*sobs*
[/quote]

Really shit isn't it :( gutted for the lad. Even if it was a few months you could live with it, but the rest of the season, FFS. So frustrating.

He will rise again Gary and bring down his mighty vengeance upon the rest of the league.

Im sad that hes out but really happy that this seems to have finally swayed the last of the doubters.
The lad will return as a unanimous hero.
Next season the fucking title!

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=47752.msg1436558#msg1436558 date=1322780948]
I think that's ok.
[/quote]
Good. Needed some feedback.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=47752.msg1436563#msg1436563 date=1322781131]
Thats the exact team we need to play. I think Kenneth will drop Maxi for Downing though sadly.
And I already miss Lucas....the fucking wonderman.
[/quote]
Agree with every word. It's a bit annoying to be honest, Kenny dropping Maxi that is.
I think he's been treated quite unfairly since the start of the season but I do understand that Kenny intended to play Downing considering. But hey, hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

[quote author=Leon link=topic=47752.msg1436580#msg1436580 date=1322781781]
Last season at Fulham Maxi and Suarez ripped Fulham apart.
Kenny might be thinking bout that too
[/quote]I hope so. That was the game of the seson.
That was the game that made me think we would challenge this year.
FULHAM ARE SHIT AND WE HAVE TO BEAT THEM.

Provisional squad: Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Adam, Spearing, Downing, Kuyt, Suarez, Doni, Kelly, Carragher, Coates, Shelvey, Coady, Rodriguez, Carroll, Bellamy.

Provisional squad: Schwarzer, Etheridge, Baird, Riise, Kelly, Hangeland, Hughes, Dembele, Briggs, Kasami, Duff, Murphy, Gecov, Etuhu, Ruiz, Dempsey, Frei, Johnson, Zamora, Sa.

[quote author=Binny link=topic=47752.msg1436905#msg1436905 date=1322843533]
Provisional squad: Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Adam, Spearing, Downing, Kuyt, Suarez, Doni, Kelly, Carragher, Coates, Shelvey, Coady, Rodriguez, Carroll, Bellamy.

Provisional squad: Schwarzer, Etheridge, Baird, Riise, Kelly, Hangeland, Hughes, Dembele, Briggs, Kasami, Duff, Murphy, Gecov, Etuhu, Ruiz, Dempsey, Frei, Johnson, Zamora, Sa.
[/quote]

Great to see Coady in there. Maybe he'll get some bench time cos of Lucas, doubtful, but would be nice! He plays the Lucas position doesn't he?

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=47752.msg1436574#msg1436574 date=1322781510]
Im sad that hes out but really happy that this seems to have finally swayed the last of the doubters.
[/quote]

I read his small interview yesterday on the Offal, I don't think he ever says anything wrong, he's always spot on and carries the mantel of being a PR dream well. It's also pretty clear he really loves the club and sees his future here, what a nice lad and a top, top pro.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=47752.msg1436574#msg1436574 date=1322781510]
[/quote]

He'll never sway He Who Lives Under The Bridge Used by Billy Goats

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47752.msg1437905#msg1437905 date=1323055815]
We'll fuck em 1-1.
[/quote]

Arf....it's the truth.

can't wait for this, first away game i have been to (thanks woland). hopefully see something like this;

pepe

glen martin daniel jose

jay charlie

maxi luis craig

dirk

----------------Reina------------------
Johnson--Skrtel---Agger--Enrique
-----------Spearing-Adam-----------
--Henderson---Maxi-----Bellamy--
----------------Suarez----------------

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47752.msg1437905#msg1437905 date=1323055815]
We'll fuck em 1-1.
[/quote]

Why?

We are going for our 7th away win in a row tonight. Its when we're at home that we fuck teams 1 - 1.

Can't wait for this either.

[size=36pt]COME ON YOU REDS[/size]

Id like to see the Bellamy/Suarez combination against what is a pretty slow back 4.

Fulham's strength is usually getting alot of the play through Murphy to Zamora and having runners off and rotating around him. That Dembele lad looks quite good doesn't he? Hopefully he's ineffective tonight.

[quote author=mark1975 link=topic=47752.msg1437933#msg1437933 date=1323073921]
[/quote]

Switch Henderson and Maxi around and I'd be down with that team.

[quote author=keniget link=topic=47752.msg1438055#msg1438055 date=1323088110]
[quote author=mark1975 link=topic=47752.msg1437933#msg1437933 date=1323073921]
[/quote]

Switch Henderson and Maxi around and I'd be down with that team.
[/quote]

Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom