• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll So many names, who's your current pick as manager?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who is the popular choice on this site for our next manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked someone who hasn't badly failed in management yet, or rejected us. So... Martinez.

capello - you know what your're getting, success.

...and a manager who can't speak even the most rudimentary English despite managing the National side for 3+ years. If he couldn't be bothered to do that (and in a part-time post paying 5m a year, you'd have thought he'd find the time/motivation) it suggests he's either lost his hunger or doesn't care much for the English game.

...and a manager who can't speak even the most rudimentary English despite managing the National side for 3+ years. If he couldn't be bothered to do that (and in a part-time post paying 5m a year, you'd have thought he'd find the time/motivation) it suggests he's either lost his hunger or doesn't care much for the English game.

Too busy making money from private projects. What was it... The Capello Index?

Fuck Capello and his win percentage against the likes of Andorra and Poland.

Everyone would love to see Pep here, but he won't come here. I would love to see Klopp, but I am afraid he won't come here either. So the rest of the list is shit and boring....

Rafael Benitez will do just fine thank you.
Almost all the other candidates will not help us to play good football and still be hard to beat. Which we did when he was here.

Rafael Benitez will do just fine thank you.
Almost all the other candidates will not help us to play good football and still be hard to beat. Which we did when he was here.

Welcome to the site deji

IF FSGs main criteria is getting regular Champs league then gambling on Martinez ( who we would have to pay for mind you) or indeed Brendan Rodgers ( who has just rebuffed us in a fairly staggering show of arrogance) ...

Ideal world we get a big name, Klopp or Guardiola or even perhaps Capello, then name would give them more time from the fans...

AVB struck me as a rabbit in the headlamps a bit but maybe the disaster at Chelsea will have done him good and made him even more determined, i would certainly like the players he's been scouting in Brazil and Portugal!!

But why go for all that risk if really all we are doing is treading water till a sale?? We do have Rafa sitting there who more than knows the ropes especially as regards the champs league... tactically astute.... and with a non crazy boardroom maybe it would work out better.... Out of the realistic targets I reckon Rafa is better than plucking a manager at expense from a lower team in the division.

But he combines a sound knowledge of the game having played for Coventry, with excellent communication skills - needed right now - and gleaned from his time as a sports reporter with the BBC and later when founding his own spiritual cult - along with his cutting edge and world authoritative views on the reptilians from the Draco constellation.

If anything he's overqualified. Yet you all ignore him

I didn't want Kenny to leave, but it can't be changed now.

I want Rafa back.

What we need is some form of consistently good leadership, without having to reinvent football. Kenny could have given us that in spite of the poor results this term. But we didn't want to wait and find out. He made a lot of changes to the team that finished on the up the season before, and there was always a chance that we would encounter some kind of trouble.

I don't want a new manager who comes in and thinks he needs to do a complete revamp of everything from the youth setup to put his stamp on it....that would be another 10 year project. The quickest way to the top is to give the job to the man who was reasonably successful the last time he was doing it and back him.

No, there's a quicker way to the top. It's called Mourinho. He has been known to take two seasons to win the league but normally it's just the one.

But he combines a sound knowledge of the game having played for Coventry, with excellent communication skills - needed right now - and gleaned from his time as a sports reporter with the BBC and later when founding his own spiritual cult - along with his cutting edge and world authoritative views on the reptilians from the Draco constellation.

If anything he's overqualified. Yet you all ignore him

he is an amazing intellectual but he has his mind on cosmic issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom