• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liverpool winger (Salah) has been offered to Barcelona and he would be open to a switch as the club sound out his agents and try to figure out how much a deal would cost.

aritz_gabilondo.png

Aritz Gabilondo Blog Follow
Update: 6 June 2018 13:16h CEST

Mohamed Salah could be the alternative to Antoine Griezmann in the summer window if Barcelona fail to land the French attacker. AS can report that the Egyptian player has been offered to Barcelona by his representatives and they are ready to open negotiations. There have been meetings between the two parties with the objective being to evaluate his future and the possibility of a move to the Camp Nou.
Barcelona, who are also speaking with Antoine Griezmann's people, are keen to reinforce the attacking position in any way they can despite the arrival of Ousmane Dembele last summer when Neymar left for PSG.
Salah would be the best possible alternative to Griezmann. The Egyptian was named the best player in the Premier League last season and was the topscorer with 32 goals. He was impressive in the Champions League too, guiding Liverpool to the final before they fell to Real Madrid where he was injured in the first half. In addition, he has helped Egypt to the World Cup as their shining light.
Liverpool will request in excess of €100 million and the Reds have reportedly already landed Nabil Fekir, a Frenchman in the mould of Salah. If Fekir does arrive and is seen as a Salah replacement, the next step would be to listen to offers and this is where Barca come in. They already know that the player would be interested in a move but are trying to assess how much a deal would cost to convince Liverpool.
https://en.as.com/en/2018/06/06/football/1528282274_446333.html

1528277089_306486_1528277260_noticia_normal.jpg

The Liverpool winger has been offered to Barcelona and he would be open to a switch as the club sound out his agents and try to figure out how much a deal would cost.

aritz_gabilondo.png

Aritz Gabilondo Blog Follow
Update: 6 June 2018 13:16h CEST

Mohamed Salah could be the alternative to Antoine Griezmann in the summer window if Barcelona fail to land the French attacker. AS can report that the Egyptian player has been offered to Barcelona by his representatives and they are ready to open negotiations. There have been meetings between the two parties with the objective being to evaluate his future and the possibility of a move to the Camp Nou.
Barcelona, who are also speaking with Antoine Griezmann's people, are keen to reinforce the attacking position in any way they can despite the arrival of Ousmane Dembele last summer when Neymar left for PSG.
Salah would be the best possible alternative to Griezmann. The Egyptian was named the best player in the Premier League last season and was the topscorer with 32 goals. He was impressive in the Champions League too, guiding Liverpool to the final before they fell to Real Madrid where he was injured in the first half. In addition, he has helped Egypt to the World Cup as their shining light.
Liverpool will request in excess of €100 million and the Reds have reportedly already landed Nabil Fekir, a Frenchman in the mould of Salah. If Fekir does arrive and is seen as a Salah replacement, the next step would be to listen to offers and this is where Barca come in. They already know that the player would be interested in a move but are trying to assess how much a deal would cost to convince Liverpool.
https://en.as.com/en/2018/06/06/football/1528282274_446333.html

They've not paid us yet for the last cunt we sold to them!

Would you sign Shaqiri for 12 mill as our winger back up, if it meant getting Oblak or Allisson for 80 mill £?

Would you sign Shaqiri for 12 mill as our winger back up, if it meant getting Oblak or Allisson for 80 mill £?
....I don't know

I really don't

We clearly need a better GK....but we need more depth

he's a good player...can play wings on attacking mid...I just worry he's not a klopp player

Fairly worrying this Shaquiri link. If Reddy is on it, well, there's something in it.

Funny that link saying we'd be looking in excess of 100m euros for Salah. Of course we fucking would, we sold them Coutinho for almost double that. Shocking journalism.

Fairly worrying this Shaquiri link. If Reddy is on it, well, there's something in it.

It’s all a well-coordinated ruse to send the journos out hunting on the wrong scent while we quietly wrap up the Dembele and Pulisic deals!

That’s what I choose to believe.

Last edited:
For about one second I tried to work out what this joke was, before I realised who posted it, and that there isn't one.

Frankie Muniz aka Malcolm in the middle had a stroke and doesn't remember the role at all.

I thought it was a decent joke considering our history of buying players who often forget how to play football

So according to Hughes from the Independent, at least one of our targets will be signed in the next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom