• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfers & Rumours. Where to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Non lfc rumours. Stick them in the non lfc rumours thread. Easy that one.

Liverpool rumours. Stick them in their own thread. One for each rumour. Make sure you have a quick check to see if it's already been posted.

Obv if it's been posted in four different papers we don't need four different threads just cos they differ in some small details.

Yes it will create a lot of threads but if they have nothing come of them they'll soon drop off.

That means we will end up having loads of meaningless threads over shite twitter lfc rumours

Ross will do his nut..

We should just have one thread for all the shite and anything with a strong link encourage peeps post to a new thread

Deadline day is where it's all about with the transfer thread. .

Ross would rather loads of shite threads, than one mega over complicated black hole thread

So the site is going to become a Twitter fest. .

Great. .

'Black Hole' threads are ideal for this sort of stuff. .

Ross needs to get with it, quality threads are better than quantity. .

Separate threads are better, IMO, providing people are responsible with them. You can see the process of speculation slowly turn into fact throughout the thread rather than a story being interrupted by other rumours which turn out to be conjecture.

Separate threads are better, IMO, providing people are responsible with them. You can see the process of speculation slowly turn into fact throughout the thread rather than a story being interrupted by other rumours which turn out to be conjecture.

Yeh I have no issue with that and I'm fine with it.. I agree with concept.. . Normally If their is a serious transfer a thread is started anyway. It's just the site becoming a Twitter Tattle fest I'm not happy with.

Anyway let see how it pans out...

If Hull City get Hooper from Celtic for £4m it will be one of the bargains of the summer, he's easily worth twice that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom