• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Team A v Team B - Binomial's 3rd edition of Who Wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Lads and Lasses, Misters and Missus, He's and She's, Boyfriends and Girlfriends. And everybody in between!!!!

As we prep for pre-season check in just round the corner, a quick new edition of who wins with the one and onnnnnnlyyyyyyyyyy......Binooooooomiallllllllll, whaaaaay heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Team A -

-------------------------------------Mignolet------------------------------------

Heggem--------------Skrtel----------------------Gillespie---------Enrique

-------------------Redknapp------Whelan---------S.Lee--------------------

Shaqiri-----------------------------Origi-------------------------------Barnes

v Team B -

-----------------------------------Friedel---------------------------------------

Johnson--------Ablett-------------------Sakho-------------------Moreno

------------------Thiago---------Ox--------Mcmahon------------------------

Houghton----------------------Nunez---------------------------Benayoun

GO!!!!

I'd go with Team A. I don't know how Sammy Lee went from winger to midfielder, still Team A wins.

I'd go with Team A. I don't know how Sammy Lee went from winger to midfielder, still Team A wins.
Sammy was everywhere on the pitch....he didn't quite suit the wide role as well as he did when he was gliding with the ball centrally in attacking areas, he even became a secondary striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom