• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

The 6 Nations

I've no idea to be honest, I know very little about a lot of this England team.

So far we aren't coping though

We had a good few minutes in the English 22 there, made one silly mistake and find ourselves back in our own 22 - English scrum.

I thought he was gonna break his ankle though, it wasn't held back at all!

Both sides are being very sloppy in possession. Very little composure when passing.

This ruck is about the most organised move so far.

20 mins in, we've had the best of play but we trail 3-0. It's been a really disciplined English defensive performance thus far - giving us no kickable penalties.

I don't think the TV picture is doing justice to the conditions Jon. It's pretty shite weather for ball handling

Second knock on by Heaslip. I'd question his place in the team, never mind his captaincy. He's now the weakest ball carrier in the pack - and that was his greatest strength

England 6-0 at half time, Ireland have been more promising going forward but have made more mistakes. England on the other hand have played the conditions perfectly.

To give up no try scoring opportunities and no lockable penalties in 40 mins will be pleasing for England, we need to make it our business to leave with points every time we get into the 22.

I thought he was gonna break his ankle though, it wasn't held back at all!

Both sides are being very sloppy in possession. Very little composure when passing.

This ruck is about the most organised move so far.

Looks like Healy will get cited for the stamp.

Great kick forces Kearney to go into touch a couple of yards out. Don't know how England didnt score from the lineout.

Either way they won a penalty, 9-6 now

England have played the conditions and the game better. Without looking like world beaters, they've done a very professional job.

Balls. I work with an English guy who is also a scum fan.

What have I done to deserve that?

Good competent performance by England. It would have been difficult for anybody to look like world-beaters out there. England did what they had to do and did it with a maturity which augurs well for the future, whether immediate or longer-term.

It wasn't a day for world beaters, it was a day for for pragmatism. England's selection of Goode at fullback was a good example of it. His tactical kicking was excellent, ours was largely poor.

The sensible approach won out, we tried to many off the top lineouts etc and paid the price with numerous mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom