• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The kids are alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can be amicable when it suits him.
Yeah I'd stay way just on the basis of players picking him to be his agent. I'd say he's got a 100% cunt record with players.
Balotelli, Zlatan, Pogba, Veratti etc.

Yeah I'd stay way just on the basis of players picking him to be his agent. I'd say he's got a 100% cunt record with players.
Balotelli, Zlatan, Pogba, Veratti etc.

Insigne, Matuidi, Moise Kean, Donnarumma, Mkhitaryan, Manolas, Areola etc – it's far from 100%. And he's not always plotting transfers – Insigne stayed loyal to Napoli all these years; the agent is simply doing what the client wants and he is usually very good at finding a right club for his players.

Last edited:
Insigne, Moise Kean, Donnarumma, Mkhitaryan, Matuidi, Manolas, Areola etc – it's far from 100%. And he's not always plotting transfers – Insigne stayed loyal to Napoli and Donnarumma is still at Milan.
Mkhitaryan rejected us to join Man U. Cunt.
Matuidi plays for Juve. cunt.
Manolas, super cunt.
Kean, joined Everton and has the name Kean. Cunt.
Insigne, just lost against them cunts.
Donnarumma caused a ruckus at Milan. Cunt.

My bar for being a cunt isn't that high and if you debate me on this, you're a cunt.
[emoji6]

Mkhitaryan rejected us to join Man U. Cunt.
Matuidi plays for Juve. cunt.
Manolas, super cunt.
Kean, joined Everton and has the name Kean. Cunt.
Insigne, just lost against them cunts.
Donnarumma caused a ruckus at Milan. Cunt.

My bar for being a cunt isn't that high and if you debate me on this, you're a cunt.
[emoji6]
You're such a cunt

On the football side, he does look a perfect fit for our front 3. Looks like he could play anywhere across, but also actually be Firmino cover.

And he is the right age with our 3 in the prime for another few years, but not too many.

Will be interesting to see if Brewster can step up and provide the solution instead.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vitor-matos-561ab788/

VITOR.jpg

[article]Liverpool are reportedly signing someone from Portuguese giants Porto, but it’s not a footballer.

As reported by newspaper O Jogo (https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-lig...-porto-b-a-caminho-do-liverpool-11336945.html) today, the Reds are bringing in Vitor Matos to add to Jurgen Klopp’s extended coaching staff.

Matos had been working at Porto B, where he’s one of the assistant coaches for Rui Barros.

It sounds like the 31-year-old will have an interesting job with the Reds. O Jogo describe his next challenge as being ‘responsible for the development training of the club’s elite players, a cross-sectional project for team A and team B’.

Whatever that means, it sounds good.

O Jogo writes that Matos started his career with Porto’s U-15 team in the 2011/12 season, and has had several roles at the Dragons since then.

He was only outside of the club in 2017 and 2018, when he went to China and coordinated Shandong Luneng’s academy. Then he returned to his home country to take up his current position, and subsequently caught the attention of Liverpool.

The newspaper says the coach is moving to England on Thursday.
[/article]

Nothing much on him on the net, except that he's really young and once presented a paper on Australia on "the methodology that focuses on the training process as a teaching-learning process based on a chaotic-systemic reality that differs from others’ classical approaches"

Which sounds like something you'd find on RAWK frankly.

I think the title of this thread is a real bummer. Every time it comes up I expect more shit news chronicling the travails of the kids.

Before the game:
[article]Barry Lewtas: Curtis is playing extremely well for the U23s. He is playing a big part in what they are trying to do and obviously he is a big influence in the dressing room, a positive one. I thought it was right to give him the armband. The goal he got for us against Salzburg came at a good time for us and that was probably the difference in that game as well because we were extremely clinical. Scoring goals from midfield is something Curtis wants to add to his game, which he is doing. I am really pleased for him.[/article]

Before the game:
[article]Barry Lewtas: Curtis is playing extremely well for the U23s. He is playing a big part in what they are trying to do and obviously he is a big influence in the dressing room, a positive one. I thought it was right to give him the armband. The goal he got for us against Salzburg came at a good time for us and that was probably the difference in that game as well because we were extremely clinical. Scoring goals from midfield is something Curtis wants to add to his game, which he is doing. I am really pleased for him.[/article]

So ... Is he playing for the U19s... Or U23s??.... Or both????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom