• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Konate Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the fact that he kind of shares my name, I do like the fact that he doesn't appear to be awestruck by anything or anyone. Hell, he named that cunt Ramos as his best defender, meaning he's probably appreciates the cynical side of the game a little more and might prove to be the young "Koulibaly" type signing we've all previously clamoured for beside big Virg.

I also think (with him being French U21 captain), he's got the sort of stature to take over leadership at the back once Virg retires.

A boring under the radar signing that could prove to be another steal. Hopefully he proves me right!

Apart from the fact that he kind of shares my name, I do like the fact that he doesn't appear to be awestruck by anything or anyone. Hell, he named that cunt Ramos as his best defender, meaning he's probably appreciates the cynical side of the game a little more and might prove to be the young "Koulibaly" type signing we've all previously clamoured for beside big Virg.

I also think (with him being French U21 captain), he's got the sort of stature to take over leadership at the back once Virg retires.

A boring under the radar signing that could prove to be another steal. Hopefully he proves me right!

Not awestruck?? Man has just organised a party to celebrate getting the no. 5 shirt, and invited the whole village....

After Keita, I would not get my hopes high for any other signing from RBL. I am still counting on Nats and the leftovers to partner him.

Not awestruck?? Man has just organised a party to celebrate getting the no. 5 shirt, and invited the whole village....

Lol. The fact he did that and has created some "meme-able" banter material for his inevitable haters (if he flops), means he's not afraid to stick his neck out. I like that sort of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom