• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Lions 2013

Another peno. Come on Halfpenny.

The other Test refs would have given some of these penos the other way. Poite is reffing the scrum properly and it's making a big difference.

Nobody would have given a penalty to the Aussies in that scrum!

We're getting the breaks in the first half, we really need to put more points on the board.

I need a stream for this, im in New York and have woken up at 6am just to watch but cant find it anywhere, cant get it on the radio either HFGHSWJJGFVBJLDFJBOCVIHKEFJKHVCIHJBEHVBKEFBEFV!!!!!!!!!

O'Sh!t. Wallabies converted try, just after the hooter too.

If there's a silver lining to that, it might be that the Lions could have been too complacent with 19-3 as the half-time score. He says hopefully.

19-10 at half time.

We need to get back on top. The Aussie scrum has been reinforced so we can't rely on dominance there in ten second half for penalties. And our only try came from a mistake by Genia.

We might actually have to play some rugby now. We're playing a very right game with all the play revolving around Phillips popping to forwards who are simply standing around waiting for ball.

We need to be a little more dynamic about it, and a little less predictable. The couple of times we've tried things in the backline it's the same move bringing the blindside winger in, which the Aussies are wide to.

We need to get Phillips to give the ball to Sexton more and have the likes of O'Brien and Faletau running off him, we'll get over the gain line a few times and then be able to use them as decoys that will give the centres a bit of space to work with - they've done nothing so far.

LOL

That's what pure physicality brings to the party.

If he wasn't such a hapless fucker he'd have been binned.

And need I remind you that despite carrying AW jones, Smith knocked Hibbard on his arse.?

Hibbard is as bad as Paul o Connell for carrying, the minute he gets hit he just crumbles to the deck

We simply cannot just sit back here in the second half. We've put in so much in that first half that some of the players must be feeling the pace, i'd be happy to see a few early subs to counter this.

Parling, AW Jones, Hibbard, Corbs, Falatue andn O'Brien have been sensational so far.

One of those welsh lads with gay hair coming in from the side.

This could be 19-16

Two more blindside winger moves.

This is high class game calling - whether it's Sexton's total lack of imagination or just a symptom of the simple game plan I don't know but I'm tired of it

Great turnover by Faletau, Sexton's chip takes advantage. North And Davies good on the follow up.

O'Brien off - Injured by the looks of it.

Great break by Halpenny.

North try.

34-16, conversion to come.

I told you this was the worst Team the lions have played, all that was needed was Gatland to pick the right team.

It took a Warburton injury for him to get the back row right.

Back
Top Bottom