• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

The Masters

Piedro

Very Well-Known
Honorary Member
Im up at 7am to watch the first tee off before work, can't wait for this. Real buzz around America tonight.

Fancies? I'll go for Mcilroy, Zachary Johnson and my outsider is Marc Leishman.

Which apparently means Moore has no chance in the main tournament, as the par 3 winner never does well in it.

Not a very good first round from the vast majority of players, only 4 sub par rounds...

They also went for some very tough opening days flags, hope they don't go down the route of the US open where it is brutal.

Really thought Mcilroy would be there with a good chance on Sunday, so much for that.

Hoping Westwood shoots 66/67 tommorow to give himself a chance on Sunday, Luke Donald yet again a big dissapoinment in a major, the amount of times he kills his chances with a shite first round is criminal, he does it time and time again.

Its a bit of a boring leaderboard tbh, It would be good to see Scott go back to back i suppose but not really arsed who wins it out of that lot, had Jordan Spieth as an outside pick on another forum, hes doing well atm.

Agree about Donald. It almost looks like he sabotages his own chances so he won't have to deal with the pressure of being a front-runner.

I'm rooting for Westwood

Same, nice to see Watson come back to the field.

Westwood is due some luck in a final round of a major, the US Open final round a couple of years ago when his drive got stuck up a tree just sums it up for him, the problem he usually has is putts dropping, they never seem to drop on the final day of a major, really hope that can change today.

There's a plethora of renowned chockers at the top of the leaderboard.
I wouldn't rule out Justin Rose today either he's only 4 back.
A 67 or 68 could easily win it for him.

Would be funny if Jiminez won it.

Can sort of picture him donning the green jacket with one of those fuck off big cigars in his chops.

The kid Spieth looks like he's finding the pressure a bit too much... Long way to go yet

Back
Top Bottom