• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

The Open

Piedro

Very Well-Known
Honorary Member
No one arsed? Started today.

My fancies were Stenson, Donald and Dufner. Happy with the way two have started but Donald shite again.

Tomorrow booked off work. 30 degrees, the ashes and the open. Perfect day!

I fancied Jason Day before the start of play.

Tiger is dangerous. That was a good score today in the harder conditions. His driving could be his issue. But way too short a price.

I always back the Johnsons.

Zach starts well in every major so I'm not getting excited yet.

My mate has backed Dustin but he's having a mate today.

Very happy with Stenson. Two solid rounds so far and in a good position going into the weekend. Come on Henrik lad.

My mate has backed Dustin but he's having a mate today.

Very happy with Stenson. Two solid rounds so far and in a good position going into the weekend. Come on Henrik lad.

Stenson always flatters to deceive at this level though.

Got to 6 under at the turn yesterday yet dropped back to 2 under by the end. Back 9 seems to be playing a lot tougher. Should make for a great finish tomorrow!

Oh and golf booked for Friday! 8.30 tee time. I've not played this course before. Hope I'm in your group!
Yep, Mikes been in touch. Coming up Thursday night. I've been checking the course out. Course management, no blasting it on every tee shot.

Will Westwood show any balls and challenge or meekly fade away as per usual?
I tell you what, his up and down after the duff tee shot and chip at the 17th was nerveless. But tomorrow will also be tight. This is a great tournament.

Back
Top Bottom