• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Play-Off's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have probably offended everyone on here.. so last attempt.

A tiny part of Scandinavia V A decent chunk of Eire

Any tickets floating about for the game @Kay Age El ?
In the canal of Nyhavn you mean?

I am too busy being down with a severe case of the man flu, starring into the abyss of mankind itself.. and there's mucus too. Rivers.

And I dont know anything about the following subjects; Eire/Republics/Tickets

Don't be calling us Éire ! We don't like it.
I won't do it again unless I somehow forget all about in 5 years time (feels like I have done this before because I am a bit thick apparantly). So apologies in advance I have no intention to cause a stir or offend you or anyone else.

Still think you should all become friends instead on your lovely green island but until that day comes I'd step more cautiously.

Peace.

Both for the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

*so hope I didnt fuck that up too*

I won't do it again unless I somehow forget all about in 5 years time (feels like I have done this before because I am a bit thick apparantly). So apologies in advance I have no intention to cause a stir or offend you or anyone else.

Still think you should all become friends instead on your lovely green island but until that day comes I'd step more cautiously.

Peace.

Both for the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

*so hope I didnt fuck that up too*
What is your opinion on Tayto

They can be pretty cool, sexy even, but unless you have access to laser surgery they are forever stuck on your skin.

You really should consider it thoroughly would be my advise, before jumping in.

Or use henna.

You've clearly tried the southern muck German Tayto then.

Slightly off topic, but I mean nothing, nothing, can prepare you for the Thigh-Meister come the play-off's..

DMXAVeGW0AI4MjC

*An ominious laughter seeps out through the cracks of shattered Rep of Ireland Tayto's*

Last edited:
The only time I ever heard Eire was when John Motson was commentating in a game V England..

Or when I bought Panini stickers.. It's a supremely Bratash term for Ireland. Followed a close second for Republic of Ireland.

Just Ireland is grand. Oh while I"m at it, anyone got the Jimmy Hill rant after the Euro 88 game? Very entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom