• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Player of the Season Winner 2015/6 - as voted by you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well statistically at least, Milner deserved it. And it was still a season where we reached two finals, it was hardly catastrophic, or are you just intent on posting hyperbole in every thread?

the fact we lost 2 finals contributed most to the catastrophic season...

absolutely 0 to celebrate.

Doesn't the fact Lucas has one make you think this while exercise is a bit pointless.

It clearly shows Liverpool fans are largely morons and cannot be trusted to make a sane decision.

Lucas Leiva.

Fucking hell

Logged back on expecting to see an "APRIL FOOL'S" post from Morse. I guess this has really happened then.

It like the Kennedy assassination. I'll always remember where I was when I heard Lucas had been voted player of the year for 2016.

Sat on the fuckin bog luckily.

its like when Donald Trump became popular. You were like "but who would vote for the guy", and then you realized a LOT of people like him. I feel like a stranger in my own country when Lucas gets the nod

No, I'm not celebrating because we didn't win a thing. It only shows that some people on this site don't know a shit about tactics etc. They just moan and destroy threads.

Maybe the player that made the most tackles the last decade in the toughest league in the world isn't that bad. Maybe some posters are shitheads.

Reported for net hate.

its like when Donald Trump became popular. You were like "but who would vote for the guy", and then you realized a LOT of people like him. I feel like a stranger in my own country when Lucas gets the nod
Gifs of Lucas forming a one man wall for a FK, or surrounding the ref alone would be most timely at this point...

Finishing 8th and losing two cup finals is certainly a "Lucas" type of season, but it seems odd that he wins this (admittedly pointless and meaningless award) when he was never a first choice player and often couldn't even get a game at DM.

So weird. Still, congratulations Lucas. It's the only award you'll ever win. Fuck, I hope he leaves this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom