• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The South American options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh he’s been a has been ever since he went to PSG, done nothing in 5 years there.

Also Fabricio Diaz now gone to Qatar.

basically, play 1-2 years ... set for life financially, and then move to wherever
I doubt guys at this level are going to be on that much - definitely not enough to retire on! More than at home though and at least it's closer to Europe for his next move.

I remember @Modo waxing about how good both Draxler and Harvetz were in Germany, and now look at these two.
Hey now, they both were very good in Germany.
Klopp even tried signing Draxler but the money grabbing knobhead picked PSG instead.

I liked Havertz but I didn't really follow the Bundesliga that closely then. I kinda stopped when Klopp left Dortmund.
If I remember it correctly @rurikbird was Havertz biggest cheerleader here.

Hey now, they both were very good in Germany.
Klopp even tried signing Draxler but the money grabbing knobhead picked PSG instead.

I liked Havertz but I didn't really follow the Bundesliga that closely then. I kinda stopped when Klopp left Dortmund.
If I remember it correctly @rurikbird was Havertz biggest cheerleader here.
Thank god he did otherwise we wouldn't have got salah.

Get Andre, he fits us best as we like to let our DM be by themselves, and Andre seems use to that, so a vwry good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom