• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This is why AI will be the death of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
57tezPD.png

I think Copilot cut off date was April 2023 (based on Chatcpt Turbo 4) so the team makes sense based on end of last season.

This is what I heard but then MS also say it's up to date with current data.
To rely on these trained models is waste of time, the LLM models training or knowledge base or data sources aren't declared.
Try asking the same question again and you probably get a different answer? To call it generic AI trained models such as this is a bit of an over kill.

For e.g.
This was my response.
It gave me 10 players and Tomas Esteves sounds awesome:
The strongest Liverpool FC lineup for the 2023/2024 season features a formidable combination of talent. Here’s how they could line up in a 4-3-3 formation:

1. Goalkeeper:
  2. Defenders:
  3. Midfielders:
  4. Forwards:

Last edited:
This is what I heard but then MS also say it's up to date with current data.
To rely on these trained models is waste of time, the LLM models training or knowledge base or data sources aren't trained.
Try asking the same question again and you probably get a different answer? To call it generic AI trained models such as this is a bit of an over kill.

For e.g.
This was my response.
It gave me 10 players and Tomas Esteves sounds awesome:
The strongest Liverpool FC lineup for the 2023/2024 season features a formidable combination of talent. Here’s how they could line up in a 4-3-3 formation:

1. Goalkeeper:
  2. Defenders:
  3. Midfielders:
  4. Forwards:
Ander Barren-who?

Title is a bit harsh Modo. I Know Ali can have a few brain farts, but "This is why Ali will be the death of Us" 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom