• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This new striker....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think that Sturridge, Sterling, Markovic, Lambert and Coutinho, plus Ibe et al will offer us a decent forward line until we sign another striker. Which we will do. I should have been Remy, but now it will be someone else.

Sturridge and Markovic are barely fit, Lambert is our 3rd/4th choice, Coutinho can't shoot for shit. Sterling I'll give you, but that's a lot of expectation on a 19 year old.

I hope we do sign someone, and I hope it's soon.

Sturridge and Markovic are barely fit, Lambert is our 3rd/4th choice, Coutinho can't shoot for shit. Sterling I'll give you, but that's a lot of expectation on a 19 year old.

I hope we do sign someone, and I hope it's soon.

We will sign someone. We started last season without Suarez. Lambert is there for exactly these times. Can't believe how low some people regard him. He's a lot better than people seem to think.

Reus.

But I'd make do with Balotelli. Yes, he's a complete fucking loon. But he scores goals. Suarez was was also a complete fucking loon that scored goals.

Difference is Suarez works his nuts off and is desperate to win. Mario couldn't give a shit about either. The antithesis of a Liverpool striker.

I'd be happy with Balotelli. I think he would have awesome chemistry with a charismatic guy like Studge.

Robinho's a free player.

I'll snap him up for a packet of crisps tho'.

Robinho’s agent has revealed that a loan switch to Santos is imminent. The AC Milan striker is back in Brazil to finalise a one-year deal and if everything is agreed quickly he could face Corinthians on Sunday in what would be his third debut for the club. Robinho started his career with Santos and had a loan spell with the club in 2010.Asked about a return to Santos, agent Marisa Santos told UOL Esporte: "This possibility is true.”

Right, who thinks we'll sign one of...

1. Cavani
2. Reus
3. Falcao
And rightly so. That's the only option imo. We need a marquee attacking player. Someone we know can make a difference for us.

Don't get me wrong we've got a lot of potential match winners but Suarez left a huge Uruguayan gap and filling it with another Uruguayan just seems right.

So, looks like we're currently linked with:

1) Bony
2) Jovetic
3) Cavani
4) Falcao

So, looks like we're currently linked with:

1) Bony
2) Jovetic
3) Cavani
4) Falcao

Besides Bony there, we might as well be linked to nobody. You can add Reus to that pie in the sky pile.

Anyway. How did Insigne do last season? I know Rafa pushed him out on the wing but havnt seen him much.
Anyone watched him of late. He looked amaze a year ago.

No, no....who'd let someone else suck his dick. Get it right.
Hmmm. Im unconvinced.
I reckon if you would 'take' him ATM you would let him ass you then suck his cock.
I see where you are coming from with the word 'take' being confusing as to take someone would usually mean you do the fuckin. But considering the worst part of this act is sucking a shitty cock, the assumption that you WOULD take it, to me suggests youd suck the dick.

Either way. Lol. Youre a gay.

Jovetic isnt that far fetched

The same Jovetic that Pellegrini has been saying how great he's been in pre-season and has been banging them in? Not a chance in hell of city selling him especially with aguero not even being match fit yet and always crocked.

The same Jovetic that Pellegrini has been saying how great he's been in pre-season and has been banging them in? Not a chance in hell of city selling him especially with aguero not even being match fit yet and always crocked.

Dont think his comments mean anything. The injuries and selling to us is a different matter.
Juve are also interested.

Would be happy with Jovetic.

Also linked with some kid from Napoli saying we've had a £19m bid rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom