• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 10 players on fans' shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Liverpool's new Warrior home kit hit the shelves last month, so we thought we'd find out which player names you have been getting printed on the back.

homecoutinho.jpg
homesturridge.jpg
homeglen.jpg

Around 42 per cent of the shirts purchased have been personalised - and we've been handed the official figures for the current release.

10. Magic
9. Raheem & Sterling
8. Reina
7. Henderson
6. Lucas
5. Agger
4. Suarez
3. Sturridge
2. Gerrard
1. Coutinho

Johnson and Henderson are relatively common surnames.

That's all I'm saying.

Interesting that Suarez isn't higher...

Not really taking into consideration the uncertainty about his future. If he commits then his name will be right at the top I believe.

Lol, thanks.

Who would buy a shirt with a name on the back that is most certainly not around when the Season starts? I wouldn't.

What's interesting is that he's THAT high on the list despite being so obvious in his comments about wanting to leave.

Lol.

Who would buy a shirt with a name on the back that is most certainly not around when the Season starts? I wouldn't.

What's interesting is that he's THAT high on the list despite being so obvious in his comments about wanting to leave.

Lol.

Thanks.

I was in a pub in Edninburgh last weekend and some fat lad walked in with his wife and young kids and he had one of these tops with Coutinho on.

I was momentarily gripped by a wave of sadness and despair for the family, gradually replaced by a seeping ennui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom