• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top Gun Spoilers - yes really...Kits and the players you associate with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Keegan

s-l300.jpg

LOL i just deleted - weirdly he sprang to mind but I realised he wasn't in the team in 1999. DOH
Don't know why, but I got deco from that shirt too...they must have had a similar one later on

To take on a slight tangent.
This was my first Liverpool top.
My brother brought it for me cos I was a massive lfc fan.

The funny thing is my brother's an Everton fan. Two brothers from near London ones a blue the other a red.

Why did my bro support Everton?
When arriving in the country mid 80s my bro apparently needed a footy kit so dad went to the local shop and found the cheapest kit there. Everton were doing quite well at the time so he was ok with it.

I supported Liverpool cos my cousins told my about this magician called Barnes and I was hooked.

I remember vaguely having a kit when I was a tiny kid. Feel like it was grey with crown paints on

I'm on my phone and it's too much hassle to look up kits and post them but I reckon you'll have fun finding kits for:

Ravanelli

Stoichkov

Zola

Vialli

Romario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom